BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...10 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brenda M.
Que brillo intenso!!! Para las amantes al Glow!! Facil de aplicar , se difumina perfecto. Muy parecido al So Hollywood , la presentacion y empaque son muy llamativos , el color es perfecto!
Abigail S.
This highlighter offers a blinding glow wet or dry. It's unbelievable! Many of my high end highlighters preform okay when dry but this one is already blinding you don't need to wet it , unless you want an extra dewy look.
jessica l.
I was a little skeptical when this first came out, so I waited. Boy do i regret waiting so long. I picked this up today and I am in love. This is going to be my new go to highlighter. I’m already thinking about picking up a second one as a back up because I don’t think I’m going to find anything better.
Stephanie M.
Lakeland , FL
My favorite highlighter. It’s such a beautiful gold highlight. It’s so blinding and looks good with no foundation on. There’s zero kick up with this product. It is hands down my favorite highlighter.
Liz T.
Los Angeles, CA
BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER. I LOVE THIS BRAND AND THEIR PRODUCTS. I FEEL SO BLESSED WEARING IT. I LOOK LIKE A GODDESS AND IT MAKES ME SHINE. GOD BLESS ANASTASIA AND THEIR MAGICAL POWERS!!!!
Christine W.
BEAUTIFUL! This is a stunning highlight. I absolutely love it. It’s pigmented and can be built up. It’s shimmery but not glittery. I use this often and love it. I would def buy it again
Skarlet V.
Such an amazing highlighter! Its as smooth as butter, easy to apply and gives you a beautiful radiant look to your makeup! I just got mine and I’m ready to order another just because!
Robin B.
Carpentersville, IL
I do not personally own this highlighter but I tried it from my bff and omg it is so gorgeous and glowy. I love love ABH and the obly other highlighter I use is their summer glow kit.
Alisha M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Life changing! I literally glow in the dark. It has gold undertones that you cannot beat. I am basically porcelain skin tone and this shimmer is amazing. I will wet my fan brush with some rose water or apply dry.
Cassia U.
If I could rate this Highlighter I would give it 20 stars or more. This is so gorgeous and a must have. Blinding highlight that makes the skin look wet and even more gorgeous in the sunlight. Doesn’t give off any powdery look on the skin!
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!