BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
This highlight is perfect for me during the summer when I am extremely tan! It stays on very well and is quite pigmented. I’m not big on extremely shiny products but this product is absolutely gorgeous, I’m obsessed to say the least! I would highly recommend.
Viktorija A.
I just love this! I usually stay away from
gold highlighters. but this one is just amazing ! this is my new
favorite highlighter!! If you are just looking for one highlight to use for a long time, you need to pick this up! It is one of the best out there!
Sami N.
Ramsey, MN
This highlighter is the perfect shade! It’s super flattering for all skin tones. It’s creamy and buttery on the skin so it won’t emphasize texture or dry patches. It’s super pigmented. You can go in with a light hand or go a little heavier for a blinding glow!
Yenifer S.
I have not had the opportunity to try it yet, but the truth is that I love it, because they are very fond of highlighters mainly in this tone, and the truth is that I can not wait to try it. Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Mishel C.
Union, NJ
When Anastasia came out with this I had to get my hands on it and I loved it. This highlight gives a nice blinding glow and makes u look like u just came out of the runway. I like to apply this with Mac fix plus since I’m extra but on its own it’s beautifull
Julie M.
Salem
This highlighter is perfect. You can have a subtle glow or shine to the heavens with a metallic finish. It’s a nice golden finish that compliments my olive undertones very nicely. I wish this wasn’t limited edition because this is my holy grail highlighter!
Tayy J.
So buttery, so smooth , every girl needs this glow in her life. Had to by 2 because 1 wasn’t enough, and when my sister said she could not get hers I had to get it for her !! This a a highlighting glow dream ! 😍
Carolyn C.
San Diego
Love everything about this product except the price! I'm only hesitant to repurchase just the single compact only because of the steep price and the fact that it's not a "must have" in my daily makeup routine (for dry skin type) I would probably reconsider if I had oily or combo skin.
Jodi V.
Duluth, MN
GORGEOUS intense metallic sheen of a highlighter. Leans more towards gold than champagne but not TOO yellowy gold. I thought the price was very reasonable for a high end product. Would repurchase.
Savannah W.
Oakdale, CT
this is my favorite highlighter currently. why you may ask? WELL it’s the perfect balance of gold and champagne tones so it looks beautiful on all skins! also it’s the perfect balance of shimmer and glitter for a highlighter. i will die in this highlighter
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?