BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
The most gorgeous highlight to ever face the planet look wise, the gold tint is perfect the packaging is perfect and I’m so okay with the price because there is a lot of product in this pan, love this so much
Angelina B.
I love highlighters but this was was just a bit too shimmery for me. It washed me out and didn’t go well with my skin tone. I have seen it look amazing on others though so it’s just all about how it reacts to your tone.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this! It wouldn’t look the best on super pale skin and super deep skin due to the fact that there is actually quite a lot of glitter in the highlighter. I’d def repurchase.
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
You already know what’s up with this../ the one everyone is talking about. The hype is true. This tone really does fit all skin tones. I was worried it would be too gold for me and I was happily disappointed. This stuff is beautiful. I will say it’s not for the faint hearted. Cuz honey this color is out to be noticed! Great for glam.
Mona N.
Ever since buying this highlight ive vowed to never buy another one ever again (until i run out of this one of course lol) its not glittery or flakey. its creamy and has a beautiful sheen that just looks like your own skin thats been sweating but beautifully! its SOOO worth the splurge. i can also say that it will go with ANY skin tone it is so universal. Amrezy definitely took her time with this one and did THAT. this is amazing and i use it every single day!
Olna A.
Tallahassee
Although this is a tad bit silvery on my skin, I love to use this highlighter as a topper from my other gold highlighters. I absolutely love that shade it is buildable but it also doesn’t emphasize texture.
Angelee M.
Elk Grove, CA
so beautiful! it’s definitely brown girl friendly! it’s a beautiful bright champagne color. the waves make it even more beautiful. so much shimmer and personality in this highlighter. i purchased mine in sephora! i recommend it to everyone!
i might buy a back up because i’m not sure if it’s a permanent item and i anticipate it being sold out.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio , TX
LOVE this highlighter so much. It’s not a chunky glittery type of highlighter that looks cakey on the skin and has a perfect light golden color. It’s very fine and blends in so well with the skin. It’s a great size as well I’m dreading the day I hit pan but I don’t think that’ll be anytime soon.
Zaneb A.
denver
Abh highlighter in the shade amrezy is amazing the light gold tone is blinding in any lighting I was so impressed by the definition it gives to the cheek bone n arches of the brow bone it will always be on of my favorite highlighters ❤️💋
Dana G.
Fair Oaks, CA
My most favorite blinding highlight I own!! I’ve already used a ton of this and it’s only been out a short while. Anastasia needs to bring it back out!! If you can get your hands on this, do it!! It’s the perfect champagne glow.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?