BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
  • I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Gabby M.
Are use this highlighter and I really like the way highlighted my second it was the best I ever use I never use nothing compared to this our use of your highlighters about even make my make up look like this this is the best I have ever used
Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
This is the pretties highlight I have ever used. I wasn’t even planning on buying it but when I swatched it, I had to get it. It is not to glittery and leaves the perfect amount of glow. You can make it natural or built it up. I purchased mine at Ulta.
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
OMG this highlighter is stunning! It's a beautiful gold shift that is flattering on any skin tone. It can go on subtle, or blinding, which is my preference! It's silky and soft, and blends effortlessly. This is a must for highlighter lovers!
Amanee M.
This highlighter is bomb honestly the best I’ve ever used! It’s so smooth and it looks like silk! I would absolutely recommend investing in this product it’s worth every penny!
Brianna V.
san antonio
This is my FAVORITE highlighter ever it’s a shame it’s limited edition!! It makes your skin look wet it’s beautiful! The only bad thing is that it’s a bit too light for my skin but I still use it. I recommend to all the highlight lovers ! ❤️
Alina Z.
Just got Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold yesterday and now can't stop playing with it. It is a glow from withing highlighter that is hard to go overboard with, it just looks so natural on the skin
Shruti S.
This highlighter is stunning. I love that it’s not too gold and it’s not champagne either (colors we probably all have in our collection). It’s a true light gold that is flattering on so many skin tones. It has the ability to be subtle and blinding. I love wearing it dry during the day and on top of a cream highlight for the night time. It’s one of those formulas that isn’t super creamy so I would recommend using a stiffer brush to apply it.
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Talk about highly pigmented! This highlighter is everything! A total must have! As soon as I saw it I knew I had to get it. Wether your going for a blinding or a subtle highlight look, this will do the trick. 2 thumbs up to ABH for this highlighter!❤️
Astrid H.
Tulsa, OK
This highlighter is so freaking pretty and applies so well it’s a velvety/wet highlighter it looks so good on all types of skin colors from dark to light I totally recommend
Lindsay C.
San Francisco
These highlight is another one of my holy grails. Has a lot of pigment as well. It’s shimmery/blinding. It’s a gold tone. It’s very easy to apply. Good price point.
Sajia S.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?