BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I like the pretty cover packaging hold your highlighter i...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
  • Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
Kaylee B.
I bought this about 4 months ago and I still is it!! I love how it gives you a glowing look. It is easy to apply and blend. It is a beautiful gold color ang has no undertones. Love it
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, GA
ABH never disappoints. This highlighter is my favorite from her so far. It’s seriously so bright. It applies on so easily and you can already see the product on the first application.
Farrah R.
I LOVE THIS WOTH ALL MY HEART. I have not put it down since I got it. I think there is sooooo much product in the pan. I looks stunning on any skin color and it won’t wear off easily.
Brea B.
Harrogate, TN
I would give this highlighter a 5 star but it doesn’t exactly preform to its best potential on its own. You have to give it a little “umph”. For it to shine its brightest I use Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray over my base and then apply the highlighter with a brush. It apples smoothly and doesn’t enhance the appearance of my pores. I love it😍
Jennifer E.
Brownsville
The Amrezy highlighter is stunning. It gives a beautiful, brilliant, and gold glow to the high points of the face. It glides smoothly and it can be build to be a blinding highlghter.
Cassidy W.
Opp
This is my most recent purchase and I am completely in LOVE with this highlighter! I use it for every look from highlighting my cheek to my brow bone and Cupid’s now this stuff I will continue buying and using!
Leslie S.
Accokeek, MD
I am the highlight queen of my friends and family. I am literally always drenched in highlight, that’s just me! When I telll y’all I was SHOOOK! I mean I was shook! With just minimal application I was glowing ✨✨✨ you could see my highlight from the moon. I looked wet and that’s my style! The price point is amazing for the quality, stock up because I believe it’s limited edition
peyton g.
Vernon Hills, IL
This is the absolute best highlighter to ever exist. It is a beautiful golden toned highlighter that fits all skin tones. It is not a chunky nor glitter highlighter. It just gives you the most beautiful yet effortless glow from within look!
meg n.
My favorite highlighter at the moment! I have really fair skin so I was hesitant to try it at first when it came out but after seeing reviews that it looked good on all skin tones I decided to try it anyways & so glad I did! Doesn't look dark, gives me the perfect glow and looks just as good at the end of the day as it did when I applied it in the morning.
Mary Jane V.
Hayward , CA
One of my top 5 favorite highlights. I got it because it’s a collab with one of my favorite beauty influencers, but was skeptical of the shade because I am a medium tan girl. But it actually looks beautiful on my skin. It’s a very universal shade. Super easy to apply. No fall out. And it gives you a beautiful wet looking sheen on the cheek bones
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?

back