BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brandi W.
Edmond
This highlighter is beautiful! It's highly pigmented, but can still be used for every day looks, as well as glamorous evening looks. It's so stunning and sophisticated. I have very fair, neutral toned skin and it looks great on me.
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
This highlight is truly beautiful... on most people. Unfortunately, I’m very fair and it just doesn’t pop on me like it does other. I use it in my kit though and am envious on how amazing it looks on medium-tan-deep skin tones.
Kala R.
Meridian, ID
Omg this is one of my top 3 favorite highlights. I had to buy it the second it was released. I love that the gold isn’t too in your face but the sparkle pay off is one of the best. It’s a blinding highlight if you build
destiny l.
Sharpsburg, KY
This is by far my favorite highlighter compact. I love how blendable it is. And I love how much pigment it has. I would recommend this 100000000x because it's that awesome 😁💛
alysamegan93 M.
Nashville, TN
Just got this yesterday and absolutely obsessed. Gives you such a clean and glamorous highlight. Can be subtle or eccentric. Goes with all skin tones. Very easy to apply and stays all day with help of setting spray.
Erika I.
Corona ca
This highlight gives me the glow that I have been looking for. it's blinding but without a ton of glitter and works on every skin tone. It dosnt emphasize my texture as much as the glow dip. I love this highlighter!!
Maribel D.
Visalia, CA
This highlighter is such a pretty color. The formula does accentuate texture if you pack it on. I use it sparingly and it is gorgeous. The packaging is beautiful as well. It is gorgeous as an inner corner highlight.
TheBabes B.
Angola, IN
This highlight is honestly perfect! It adds the perfect amount of pop to your skin, it is very easy to apply and blend. There is absolutely nothing bad I could say about this high light. Defiantly not disappointed 😊
Aly 💋.
Kearny, NJ
This highlighter is so stunning just to even look at. Once applied, it is very easy to be blinding, but I do find I have to be a bit more heavy handed on my brush dip. On the flip side, there is literally zero fall out.
Yesica V.
I absolutely love this highlighter it’s my everyday go to it doesn’t matter if it’s a no make up make up look or super dramatic . I have a lot of highlighters but I just love how this one looks its a perfect color
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!