BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I like the pretty cover packaging hold your highlighter i...2 Answers
  • When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Fatima N.
I resisted this highlighter for such a long time.. but not anymore.. the best highlighter that I saw that works perfectly on all skin tones.. doesn’t emphasize texture on the cheeks at all ..and it glow as from within
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
not impressed.... i went to purchase this literally three different times and decided against it. the packaging and color are beautiful but the glow isnt really delivered like i had wanted. the sun dipped glow kit performs much better unfortunately, i really wanted to love this.
Alexia M.
I love this highlighter so much! It isn’t glittery at all but more like a golden sheen of glow. The powder is packed extremely tight and is so nice. Can be built up or a soft highlight.
Gabby M.
Once you see this in person it’s impossible to not want to buy it. This is so eye catching and just so beautiful pressed in the compact alone. This is so beautiful on the skin and very smooth. This is one of the best highlighters I own for sure. Definitely get your hands on this.
breianna :.
Russellville
this highlight is amazing yall! once u brush it on omg your makeup is automatically popping . i got this highlighter the day it cane out and i still have alot left so it lasts quite a while. i would totally recommend this highlight ! yall go get it if u dont have it already!
Kelsey S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I’m probably beating a dead horse with this review but this highlighter is perfect. I feel like such a glowy goddess after applying this. It is BLINDING and NOT glittery which is something I don’t want in my highlighters. If I could only have one highlighter it would be this.
Araseli R.
CA
My first ever high end highlighter ! Best $28 I’ve spent ! I LOVE IT makes my skin look so wet and js basically my baby. It’s also not glittery just shiny and smooth. And the color is just perfect.
MK L.
Katy
I am in love with this collaboration! I picked this up as soon as it came out on ABH’s website, along with the soft glam palette. This highlighter is SO beautiful. It looks gold in the packaging, but on the skin it ends up being a gorgeous shade of champagne that is suitable for all skin tones.
CydNee W.
Talk about a luxurious, blinding, candle lit, GORGEOUS highlight!!! This stuff is incredible!!! It is super blendable and has a shimmery, glowy finish that lasts all day! If you don't have this, RUN! Add it to your collection ASAP!!! It is a staple in my makeup routine now!!!
Velma R.
Fayetteville
I found out about this product from following Amrezy on IG and I was so excited! I ordered it as soon it was available. This highlight glows! I fell in love with it after my first use! It blends well and it was not too over the top for my skin tone. The price is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this highlighter.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?