BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Astrid H.
Tulsa, OK
This highlighter is so freaking pretty and applies so well it’s a velvety/wet highlighter it looks so good on all types of skin colors from dark to light I totally recommend
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Talk about highly pigmented! This highlighter is everything! A total must have! As soon as I saw it I knew I had to get it. Wether your going for a blinding or a subtle highlight look, this will do the trick. 2 thumbs up to ABH for this highlighter!❤️
Jina J.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this highlighter because it was SERIOUSLY hyped and all the reviews seem to praise it to the high skies. The product is VERY premium, aka "feels rich." Upon swatching, it looked slightly glittery to me and I'm not going to lie, I wanted more "bright from within."

I brushed it onto my high points with my morphe highlighting brush and it reminded me of the Becca shimmering perfector, really pretty and a little glittery. The next day though, I decided to apply it with a damp beauty blender, and holy beauty gods! I got my "bright from within."  It blends and builds beautifully!
Shruti S.
This highlighter is stunning. I love that it’s not too gold and it’s not champagne either (colors we probably all have in our collection). It’s a true light gold that is flattering on so many skin tones. It has the ability to be subtle and blinding. I love wearing it dry during the day and on top of a cream highlight for the night time. It’s one of those formulas that isn’t super creamy so I would recommend using a stiffer brush to apply it.
Lindsay C.
San Francisco
These highlight is another one of my holy grails. Has a lot of pigment as well. It’s shimmery/blinding. It’s a gold tone. It’s very easy to apply. Good price point.
Faby C.
My new baby!!! The one I keep right next to my heart!! 😍 This highlighter is everything you need!! It gives you that shine and sparkle that we all need! Great color for all Skin tones.. You MUST BUY THIS! 😁👌🏻
Dezy J.
Athens, GA
Amazing highlighter. It gives you such a nice glow and actually lasts. It is worth the money because you can use it for weeks and not even put a dent in it. I love mine
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
This highlighter is AMAZING!!! A little goes along way. I love how pigmented it is. Last all day long. No need to touch up unless you just want to shine more. Very easy to blend and the application is easy as well. This product is worth the hype!!✨✨✨
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
So far this is my favorite highlight. It’s so buttery and smooth. Blends out easily. It’s a beautiful golden hue that’s not to dark and not chunky at all. It’s doesn’t Accentuate my pores. I also think it’s reasonably priced for a high end highlight.
Leslie A.
this highlighter is absolutely blinding! a little definitely goes a long way with this. it doesn’t emphasize your pores like a lot of highlighters do, and the formula is amazing. definitely my favorite at the moment
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!