BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
  • What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elen P.
Officially one of my favorite highlighters of all time! 🙌🏼 I bought this Amrezy x ABH highlighter as soon as it came out because I knew I would love it. It’s incredibly pigmented, lasts all day, and gives you a blinding highlight!!
Kasiah F.
Northwood , OH
10/10 would recommend!!! EVERY TIME i wear this product i alwayssss get people asking me what i am wearing ..it doesn’t emphasize my pores at all and gives me such an amazing glow✨✨ definitely worth the splurge!
Laura B.
Helena , AL
Originally didn’t pick this up as I don’t look the best in gold highlights. This is not a strong metallic or glitter though. It looks so gorgeous on the skin. It has a lovely baked gelee texture that makes application a breeze.
Sophia S.
Seminole, FL
This product goes on so effortlessly & looks so gorgeous!! It looks like a highlight should, not too sparkly but provides shine. This is not very long lasting & I have problems building it up but it’s sooo pretty for the natural looking shine!
Alyssa C.
Miami
An absolutely brilliant product. As a fair skinned girl it’s hard to find a “natural” looking highlighter that isn’t Snow White or iridescently pink, so this one nailed it. It applies so effortlessly and gives off a dewy glow.
Blunt B.
Bucksport, ME
This highlight is STUNNING! Only problem is that it’s a bit too golden for my skin tone. But other than that, it’s super blinding and blends into the skin like a dream! I definitely recommend to more medium to tan skin tones!
Lily M.
Allen
This is probably the most glamorous highlighter I have ever used. It's beautiful, and it compliments my fair skin which was surprising to me originally. Now it's my favorite highlighter for when I want a blinding highlighter.
janiette leidy H.
Es un brillo hermoso con mucho glamour si eres como yo que quieres estar iluminada como los dioses esto es perfecto Para ti con tan solo poco producto no necesitas rayos del sol es perfect y su pigmentación es de locura
Asia S.
Spring, TX
FABULOUS!! A different formula than most highlighters. Although you can’t really have too many, right? This is the perfect glow on a summer day and goes on so smooth
Brandi W.
Edmond
This highlighter is beautiful! It's highly pigmented, but can still be used for every day looks, as well as glamorous evening looks. It's so stunning and sophisticated. I have very fair, neutral toned skin and it looks great on me.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!