BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rosly G.
Reseda, CA
This highlighter is so beautiful!!! When I first opened it I honestly didn’t eat to touch the design! It’s beautiful!!! But also the color is amazing and reflective!!
Hannah K.
Jacksonville , FL
This is my new favorite highlighter! The color is unique and the formula is beautiful. It doesn't show texture and it lasts. I have been wearing this highlighter everyday since I purchased it. I have very light skin and sometimes gold is too dark for a highlight but this is very flattering. The pan size is huge and I would recommend this to anyone!
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
Burry me in this!!!! I use this every day!!!!! Absolutely amazing!!! Like I can’t take how beautiful the pigmentation is on this hilighter it is completely buildable as well which I love it has a beautiful glow I would recomend this to anyone
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
I finally got this highlighter and I am in love! the hype around it is real. I'm very pale so mot many highlighters look good on me but this looks great on pale skin
Mary N.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is by far my orite high end highlighter! It's so stunning and the glow is unbelievable! If you havent got it yet, BUY IT! It is also a limited edition product!!
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
STUNNING! Absolutely STUNNING! This highlighter gives the perfect highlight/glow, you name it! Perfect for every day light wear and is buildable for that WOW bling factor! It’s like butter to your skin. Packaging is gorgeous and well made. Highly highly recommend. You WILL NOT be disappointed!
Delaney S.
This is an amazing highlighter!! There is 0 kick up or fallout with it. It is just pure glow and looks blinding or natural depending on how much you apply. Would recommend this to anyone!!
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
Love Amrezy the glow queen 🔱👸🏻🙌🏽 this is one of my favorite highlighters, i love it because its not glitter it doesn't have the chunk of glitter sone of them have. Its a nice glow and if you use it wet its even more blinding 🌟🌟🌟
Megan S.
waterloo
Definitely tops my list of favorite high end highlighters. The shade is shimmery and so easy to apply and melt into the skin! You get a ton of pigment and sooooo much product in this pan!
Ella F.
usa
This highlighter is stunning! It is absolutely so pretty and it has such a champagne, pearl type look to it and it is so BLINDING. I 100% recommend you get this highlighter and it is actually pretty affordable so yeah. Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?