BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sara C.
Portales, NM
This highlighter is the perfect golden highlighter. It appears golden sheer on your skin until any speck of light hits it, and the way it picks up light is phenomenal. Another thing? No fall out! No fall out of any kind and I’ve tried several brushes and brush strokes, but the product stays in tact. The formula created is unlike any that I’ve seen prior, it’s so buttery and pigmented. Lastly, the packaging is glorious. The waves in the product give it that perfect Instagram ready feel, while you have a full mirror ready for throughout the day touch ups. Anastasia did an amazing job as they always do!
Tatyana A.
Portland, OR
Anastasia Amrezy highlighter is pretty, but not my favorite. The texture of it feels somewhat odd to me, it's not fine and soft like Hourglass or Mac MSF. It feels chunkier, dryer. The colour doesn't work for my light skintone as well as it would had it had a little pink in it. This is a straightup gold color, buildable from light to opaque. It's not a must have, I expected so much more from this collaboration.
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
Ok so this highlighter is gorgeous in the package and the packaging alone makes you just drool if you’re a makeup lover like me but..... I was expecting highlight to the Gods when I put it on.... it didn’t happen. Now understand that I love the color and even using my Milani make it dewy spray (makes even the worst highlighters pop) didn’t enhance this one the way I was expecting.... its pretty and I’ll keep it just because it’s pretty but... I’m gonna have to go back to my Becca and Fenty for the blinding glow...
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Finally I am able to review on influenster... after all the reviews and good things I heard about this highlighter I HAD to purchase. I am totally in love with this highlighter. The texture is so soft and there is no fall out or excess. It can be subtle or extreme which speaks to its versatility. I was worried about it being too dark for my light skin tone but it still works amazing. I love the amount of product in the pan as well. I can see myself having this highlighter for a long time. Its also nice to see good successful things happen for Amrezy which was even more of reason to purchase. I think we are all overwhelmed by all the youtube/IG stars with colabs but this one is truly worth, its legit.
Gabby P.
I love this highlighter! Definitely worth trying!! And is good for the money! I've heard mixed reviews and decided to try it myself. Well I'm glad I did because with the correct brush you can have the highlight of a goddess. No joke it's my favorite so far. I haven't tried any abh products until now. So I'd like to try more because I fell in love with this one! I didn't add a filter to my picture either so that's how much glow you get 😍😍
Bethany B.
Best highlighter I’ve used yet and I LOVE the formula! I have tried many
different brands of highlighters and I own the ABH Glow kits. I’ve
always loved the highlighters in the glow kits, but hated how much
fallout the product has. Well, ABH came through with this gem and solved
that problem. It’s a very gorgeous, and build able highlighter. Plus it
will last you a long time. Worth the price!
Olguiisz P.
Este iluminador es demasiado hermoso, tengo una prima que tiene este iluminador y lo probé y me encantó y más que yo amo a Amrezy!! Ella es demasiado bella y única.

This highlight is too beautiful, I have a cousin who has this highlight and I tried it and I loved it and more than I love Amrezy !! She is too beautiful and unique.😍😍😍😍
Giselle O.
Anastasia has done it again!

Best highlighter I’ve used yet and I LOVE the formula! I have tried many different brands of highlighters and I own the ABH Glow kits. I’ve always loved the highlighters in the glow kits, but hated how much fallout the product has. Well, ABH came through with this gem and solved that problem. It’s a very gorgeous, and buildable highlighter. Plus it will last you a long time. Worth the price!

Olivia B.
W Middlesex, PA
I love this highlighter. Now I will say that it is a light gold highlight. It looks like a natural highlight. If you are not into a natural highlight and you like too glow then this might not be for you. But I sometimes like to have a natural highlighter. This formula is very smooth and soft. It applies very easily and is very easy to take off. Overall I just love this highlighter. I purchased this highlighter at ulta.Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Aмίяαh 🌺.
Plainfield, NJ
Okay so I was just as hyped as everyone else to get this highlighter, of course... and to me it lives up to the hype for the most part. Only downside is I don’t think it applies as effortlessly as some other favorite ABH highlighters of mine. The Sun dipped glow kit for example, is just effortless.. as soon as you apply it, it just POPS. This highlight just didn’t do the same. It looks nice but I definitely had to build it up to give me that same blinding highlight as the ABH glow kit. I also feel like it is too white gold and not just gold, like other highlights that look amazing on my skin tone. So tbh maybe it’s just not for my skin tone, but I’m really not dark at all so I don’t know. Overall, it’s still a nice highlighter and the packaging is cute.
Sajia S.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?