BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
anahi d.
Donna, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
OMG I’m in love with this highlighter. It’s amazing. It adds this sort of flow to your sides and it’s amazing. It’s just amazing. I brush some on my collar bones sometimes and people actually compliment me. It’s nice.
Soreli T.
This highlight is amazing! I love Anastasia highlighters and this one does not disappoint. If you like a glow to the gods highlight get it. It isn’t glittery and has that beautiful wet look. I’ve been pairing it with Nars natural radiant long wear foundation and it’s the perfect combination.
Melissa C.
Davie, FL
Stop what you’re doing and go buy this highlight! This is AMAZING. Hands down, one of the best I own. So flattering for any skin tone, and the most blinding highlight ever. I’m obsessed.
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
I am so in love with this highlighter! It is worth the hype that it is getting! It’s more of a gold color and super super shimmery! Very easy to blend to the skin when applying! It’s limited edition so I would buy it right now if I were you! I’m considering getting a second for the day I run out! It’s a beautiful highlighter , the best I’ve ever tried. Another amazing product produced by Anastasia Beverly Hills! Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Lexi L.
Merced
Such a beautiful highlighter! It is my favorite! I use it for pretty much every makeup look because of how much I’m obsessed with it. It has a intense glow and is so worth the splurge. It is the best highlighter I’ve tried yet!
Robyn R.
Hesperia, CA
Yep this highlight is worth the hype! Pigmented, bright, just plain stunning. Everyone needs this for summer. Try it on the body and eyes too. Seriously loveeee it.
Ashley B.
Willard, OH
This highlighter is flawless and the pigment is amazing! It feels like butter, goes on smoothly and gives the most amazing shine. I put this highlighter everywhere!
Jessica S.
KINGWOOD, WV
OMG if you wanna blind them in space you need this highlight! It's absolutely gorgeous and wears amazing wet or dry! I highly recommend this highlighter! Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Nicole C.
Springfield
Yes yes yes! This is it! My perfect highlight! I used So Hollywood on my wedding day and this is a lighter version of that with the same majestic gold vibe and blinding as ever! I own a glow kit and all four of the old illuminators and this is more like the original illuminators. So pretty.
Ivette Z.
Amazing product. It has no fallout at all and the glow omg the glow is magical. It suits every skin color. In the beginning I thought I was too fair to be able to wear a gold shade like this but it looks amazing and not over the tip unless I want it to. I like applying this with my finger.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?