BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...10 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marium S.
This product is good. I wouldn't say it's the greatest. I know alot of people were talking about the texture ..the texture is like any other highlight palette. It gives a nice natural glow. Nothing too fancy.
Suly D.
New York , NY
This Highlighter is gorgeous even as eyeshadow & very long lasting for sure. The pigment is just crazy so glad I decided to buy it. It's very comfortable for every skin type & definitely would buy it again!!!
Kourtney W.
Dorr
Honestly the best highlighter I have ever used. It is my go to highlight, so worth the price, it is blinding but can also be a super soft highlight! It’s absolutely perfect!!
Regina H.
Washington, DC
HOLY GRAIL OF HIGHLIGHTERS! I just bought this a few days ago but it’s amazing! It’s a beautiful soft gold and on every skin tone, it’s fabulous. I had to buy it on a recommendation. I think everyone needs to have it!
Nina C.
This highlighter is beautiful! It goes on so smoothly and has a buttery texture to it. She did not disappoint on this highlighter collab. The gold color goes so well with every skin tone and it’s just so shiny, you need to try it or swatch it for yourself to see
Valerie H.
This highlighter is a MUST HAVE in any collection. I was hesitant on actually buying it, and then I swatched it and I KNEW I needed it. I've used it every day since.
Christina T.
Kodak
Even though the highlighter fell out of the pan, it is still absolutely beautiful! It feels almost like a cream highlighter. It makes my skin look dewy, but It still gives you a natural glow, I'm obsessed!
Adi J.
San Francisco
I originally wasn't going to pick this up because I thought it would be too dark for my suuuper pale skin but I gave in after all the glowing reviews. And it isn't too dark! it's gorgeous. I immediatley ordered one for my best friend! It's a little sparkle.
Yenifer 🌸.
Jamaica, NY
I have not had the opportunity to try it yet, but the truth is that I love it, because they are very fond of highlighters mainly in this tone, and the truth is that I can not wait to try it. Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
lupita v.
austin
This highlight is so pooping it is very beautiful!!!! The finish look with this highlight is just incredible! And it is very long lasting I would say it's good for all types of skin i have combo skin and it is perfect for me.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!