BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
STUNNING! Absolutely STUNNING! This highlighter gives the perfect highlight/glow, you name it! Perfect for every day light wear and is buildable for that WOW bling factor! It’s like butter to your skin. Packaging is gorgeous and well made. Highly highly recommend. You WILL NOT be disappointed!
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
I finally got this highlighter and I am in love! the hype around it is real. I'm very pale so mot many highlighters look good on me but this looks great on pale skin
Mary N.
Fond du lac, WI
This is by far my orite high end highlighter! It's so stunning and the glow is unbelievable! If you havent got it yet, BUY IT! It is also a limited edition product!!
Simran K.
Waco, TX
I used this Highlighter on my friend when I did her makeup recently and it’s just so beautiful! It photographs beautifully and just melts into the skin! I just wanna buy so many backups of this highlight because of how incredible it is!!!
Janette W.
Gurnee
Hands down my current favorite highlighter at the moment . It’s a mix of gold and champagne color. Works well with either skin type oh wait and Color ! I use this is on a lot of clients since I bought mine I have not put it down
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
Love Amrezy the glow queen 🔱👸🏻🙌🏽 this is one of my favorite highlighters, i love it because its not glitter it doesn't have the chunk of glitter sone of them have. Its a nice glow and if you use it wet its even more blinding 🌟🌟🌟
Carling Z.
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER! It’s a firmer product instead of their usual buttery formulas but it glides on so smoothly and deposits the perfect amount of product on your face. I’ve already purchased a back up. I highly recommend picking this up because it’s limited edition, you won’t regret it!
Sidra s.
Germantown, MD
By fav my favorite hilighter I have purchased. So fine, so smooth, and looks amazing on brown skin! Worth the money. Love the packaging as well! Must buy, I will def purchase again after I run out Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
anahi d.
Donna, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
OMG I’m in love with this highlighter. It’s amazing. It adds this sort of flow to your sides and it’s amazing. It’s just amazing. I brush some on my collar bones sometimes and people actually compliment me. It’s nice.
Soreli T.
This highlight is amazing! I love Anastasia highlighters and this one does not disappoint. If you like a glow to the gods highlight get it. It isn’t glittery and has that beautiful wet look. I’ve been pairing it with Nars natural radiant long wear foundation and it’s the perfect combination.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?