BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I like the pretty cover packaging hold your highlighter i...2 Answers
  • When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits o...10 Answers
Zion n.
Yo this stuff is seriously so amazing I know that it is expensive but I just knew that it would be awesome so I had to get it as soon as it was released. The wave thing is super cool too I have no idea who that girl who is sponsoring it is but she made a good product even though I heard it was just a repeat of an old color
Lizzy T.
Imperial Beach, CA
One of the best highlighters I have purchased in 2018. This highlight is perfect for the beauties who love an intense wet glow this product will leave you with a blinding highlight.
Hannah L.
This is my favorite highlighter! It is so pretty for everyday and when you go out. It is really pigmented, but what I like is you can build it up for a really intense glow or you can make it subtle. I’m going to be so sad when they take this off the shelves as it is LE.😢 But if you can still get it I highly recommend it!
carolina j.
brooklyn
AMAZING !!!!! this will blind you ! girl you need this on your vanity table. if you don't have this go get it! i recommmend this to allll the girls that use highlight. i would buy this again & again!!
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
This was a slightly underwhelming purchase. I’m glad it has no glitter, but it is metallic. It can be natural if applied with a brush, but if applying on top of setting spray or with a brush that has been wet with setting spray, it comes on much more dramatically! You should be careful to blend it out so that it doesn’t seem like a harsh gold line.
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This highlighter is beautiful!! I love the gold packaging and of course what’s inside. This highlighter turns out to be a champagne color when applied. It’s looks amazing and on skin colors. I would definitely buy this product again. The price was pretty good for what you are getting and also because if is Anastasia.
ⓛⓤⓒⓨⓐⓝⓝ Z.
Tucson , AZ
So this is $40, but it was a glorious $40 purchase and this stuff lasts forever! Seriously Amrezy you did some magic with Anastasia be really hills brand. It’s like gold dust on your face and all you need is a little and it makes all your features pop like no other. Probably one of my favorite highlighters of all time!
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
The most amazing highlight of life! It’s so soft and creamy and amazingly pigmented. Doesn’t break up on the skin or look frosty. Gives you a glowing from within look. I recommend to EVERYONE. The price point is amazing as well, under $30 can’t go wrong.
Katie T.
Laguna Niguel
I bought this product a few days ago and haven’t used anything else. I love how buildable it is. A very subtle look or build it up for a glam look! It’s so soft and buttery!
Kendra K.
The ABHxAmrezy highlighter is hands down one of my favorites and is in constant rotation in my beauty routine! This shade is flattering on any and all skin tones! It applies beautifully, doesn’t emphasize texture, and melts right into the skin. This product has a gorgeous finish that isn’t chunky, chalky, or glittery!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Hey, I’d love to see if this really works and increases our chances of receiving VoxBoxes! Also, it’s a fun way of getting to know each other ❤️ Just answer each question separately in the comments, then like other people’s comments 💜 What was the first makeup product you brought? When did you start wearing makeup? What’s your favourite makeup brand? Where do you shop the most? What makeup product could you not live without? Who’s your favourite beauty influencer(s)? What one makeup product would you recommend? Lip gloss or lip stick? Eyeliner or eyeshadow? Matte or Dewy foundation? Drugstore or high end? Hopefully this works and good luck to everyone!! 💕💕💕💕💕
Sajia S.
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?