BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mary N.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is by far my orite high end highlighter! It's so stunning and the glow is unbelievable! If you havent got it yet, BUY IT! It is also a limited edition product!!
Soreli T.
This highlight is amazing! I love Anastasia highlighters and this one does not disappoint. If you like a glow to the gods highlight get it. It isn’t glittery and has that beautiful wet look. I’ve been pairing it with Nars natural radiant long wear foundation and it’s the perfect combination.
Simran K.
Waco, TX
I used this Highlighter on my friend when I did her makeup recently and it’s just so beautiful! It photographs beautifully and just melts into the skin! I just wanna buy so many backups of this highlight because of how incredible it is!!!
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
Love Amrezy the glow queen 🔱👸🏻🙌🏽 this is one of my favorite highlighters, i love it because its not glitter it doesn't have the chunk of glitter sone of them have. Its a nice glow and if you use it wet its even more blinding 🌟🌟🌟
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
This is a BLINDING highlighter like no other! I have a dry skin and it works absolutely fine with me. It blends smoothly and very easy to blend but it is intense so have a light hand unless you want a crazy blinding highlight. Really recommend it specially for the people who loves highlight!!
Carling Z.
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER! It’s a firmer product instead of their usual buttery formulas but it glides on so smoothly and deposits the perfect amount of product on your face. I’ve already purchased a back up. I highly recommend picking this up because it’s limited edition, you won’t regret it!
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love this highlighter! It’s blinding and doesn’t make your texture look more visible. It’s easy to apply, I prefer a damp sponge/beauty blender and then sometimes a little on top with a brush. For the price you get a lot of product and amazing quality. To me a must have for any kind of skin tone
Ivette Z.
Amazing product. It has no fallout at all and the glow omg the glow is magical. It suits every skin color. In the beginning I thought I was too fair to be able to wear a gold shade like this but it looks amazing and not over the tip unless I want it to. I like applying this with my finger.
Nicole C.
Springfield
Yes yes yes! This is it! My perfect highlight! I used So Hollywood on my wedding day and this is a lighter version of that with the same majestic gold vibe and blinding as ever! I own a glow kit and all four of the old illuminators and this is more like the original illuminators. So pretty.
Ashley A.
Modesto
Okay so I am super obsessed with Amrezy because she is gorgeous and naturally beautiful. She slays her makeup like a Queen! So when I saw she was coming out with this highlighter by ABH I had to have it! I use it every day! I feel so shiny when I wear it and it’s gorgeous in the sun! One of my top 5 favorite products!
Sajia S.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?