BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
  • What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Malisha M.
This is AMAZING! If you’re debating whether to get this or not, don’t deliberate just buy it! It is honestly the most beautiful highlighter I have ever purchased. I would most definitely recommend it to others.
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Absolutely stunning! Probably the best high end highlighter I’ve ever used. Beautiful shade that will definitely get you a lot of compliments. Definitely recommend.
Jillian G.
Chester, NY
I’ve been dying to buy this highlighter since it came out. After walking by it multiple times and swatching it, I finally gave in. Overall, the product gives an amazing shimmer. It is beautiful but difficult to apply. I’m still working on the best brush and blender to apply this highlight.
Ivette Z.
Amazing product. It has no fallout at all and the glow omg the glow is magical. It suits every skin color. In the beginning I thought I was too fair to be able to wear a gold shade like this but it looks amazing and not over the tip unless I want it to. I like applying this with my finger.
Jennaka V.
Hayden, ID
This is actually one of my most favorite highlighters! I love how it looks wet on the face but it’s also subtle and melts into the skin! Some look ashy or gray and this is just perfect!
Jenn H.
Allen, TX
I saw all the good reviews for this and wanted to try it out, got it during the Sephora VIB sale.  I was a little worried because I am fair skinned and it's gold.  It looks gorgeous on my skin!  I am very surprised but I love the formula and it is long lasting for me.
Shantae C.
Massachusetts
Amra x ABH really did it. I love how it applies to the skin. A nice finish when applied after setting you make this highlighter is one of my favorites!!! Goof for all types of skin colors and tones. Deff the talk of my group!!
Skie🌤🧡 P.
Charleston, SC
When I tell you that this is my all time favorite highlighter of them all! THIS IS MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER!! It's beyond pigmented and you don't need that much to apply. However if you're a girl like me and think you can never have too much of highlighter, this is the highlighter for you!
Brittany L.
Homestead, FL
A little goes a long way. It’s unbelievably beautiful and illuminating. You can build it up however much you want. It’s worth the money spent. You won’t regret it.
Tiffany M.
This is a STUNNING highlighter. I love that it has a slight shift to it. It makes it all that more special. I thought that it was going to be to dark for me but it isn't. I think that this would be gorgeous on all skin tones. I also like applying this on the brow bone and inner corner.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!