BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
  • When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...1 Answers
Brandi T.
Philadelphia
If you want to glow to the gods, pick this up! It is so beautiful and gives a very intense, but beautiful glow. I use this for date nights and always feel so good when wearing it! This gold highlight is my absolute favorite. I have used this product for several months and the pan still doesn't have a dent!
Brianna R.
Swanzey, NH
I’ll give this product 100 stars if I could. This is probably the best collaboration that’s come out this entire year next to the Jacqueline Hill pallet that came out last year! If you have dark skin or light-skinned it doesn’t freaking matter! This will work for you
Jomanda M.
new rochelle
I was a little late to buy this but when i did literally had to buy two because it is the shiniest highlighter and super easy to apply!! love love love 100% definitely recommend this highlighter!
Saily A.
Newport News , VA
I live for this highlighter, the formula is super pigmented and it last me all day. I don’t have to put tons of it on it makes me glow and shine with just one application. If u looking for a good highlighter that is worth every penny this is that highlighter.
Abbey S.
Marion , IN
This has quickly become my every day go to highlighter! It is so beautiful on all skin colors. Also the packaging is amazing! I love how it comes with a mirror. Hands down, an overall amazing product that is well worth the price! Shout out to Amra and ABH! You guys did a perfect job!!
Shari H.
Dallas
This highlighter is hands down one of the best highlighters I have ever used on me or on my clients. I use it all the time on bridal parties, because it's so soft, but so beautiful. There's a lot of products in the packaging and you can also layer it to create more glow. It looks amazing on pictures too.
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
I love this highlighter! I apply it to my upper lip crease as well as the tip of my nose and cheek bones. I use a feather brush to apply it as it is very dense and you only need a little bit! It can be pricey but it is long lasting and well worth the price for the value of the product you are receiving.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
OMG!!! This highlight is amazing. The packaging is everything and the ripple in the actual highlight is beautiful. The color is perfect and no fallout at all. It melts into the skin and can be subtle or blinding. I highly recommend and will repurchase if it stays in stock.
Rikka I.
This highlighter was not cheap, but it is absolutely gorgeous. It can be blinding and it can be lighter like a lit from within. It took me a while to buy it because I wasn't sure it was worth the hype and because I was worried it would be too dark for my pale skin, but applied with a light hand and it is just right.
Blythe H.
I'm glad I picked this up (on sale), but I still don't quite grasp the hype behind it.  It's a lovely, light gold highlighter.  The formula is fine, but not spectacular.  It would be a great staple for anyone lacking this kind of gold in their highlighting collection (I'm not missing out), but it's completely dupable and replaceable.  I do prefer others by comparison.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?

Sephora