BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Charmaine C.
San Diego
10/10. I feel like a freaking unicorn goddess every-time I wear this. I honestly have not used any other highlighter since purchasing this baby. HOLY-GRAIL highlight & a little goes a long way!!
Brooke A.
Richford , NY
This highlighter is so good. I bought it the first day it became available at Ulta. I tried it in store and fell in love. It gives me such a pretty glow and it blends out so easily. It looks beautiful on almost every skin tone.
Michelle H.
Charlotte
This highlighter is so amazing it has an amazing glow!!! I use it everyday and everyone I know loves this highlighter so much and I hope to get some more really soon!!!! It has a nice pearl tone to it and I would most definitely recommend it to others
Jennifer C.
Flushing, NY
When you know yo’ glow is about to increase to 💯💯💯💯💯 .. you guys pictures don’t do justice 😩 if you haven’t got your hands on this trust me believe the hype & buy it !!!!
Donna R.
Marietta
This product is so beautiful. It highlights so well, especially with a primer.
I personally think it looks good with olive skin, but pale skin benefits from the peachy undertones.
Good product!
Madison K.
Altoona, PA
Absolutely amazing and stunning! Creamy texture and a gleam that really shows! I have a hard time getting highlights to show up on my skin and this one definitely shows!
Allysa H.
Bauxite , AR
Brilliant is the best description for this highlighter. I love the gold undertone, as it blends beautifully by leaves a noticeably gorgeous highlight with just one stroke!
Therese S.
Rockingham, VA
This highlighter is great and very easy to use. The color for my skin tone is a little too washed out but it works amazing for my friends with medium-darker skin tones!
TrebonyMonique M.
Loved this highlighter! I used sephoras liquid highlighter before i picked this up today . I really didn't need alot although i love highlighter so i used alot anyways.
AnnaMaria C.
Mattydale, NY
This is one of my favs! There is no fall out since it is a baked formula and it doesn’t seem like it’s picking up much at first but it is. The glow you get from this highlighter is just beautiful. It’s a radiant wet glow, not glittery at all. I would definitely recommend to get one before it sells out or is not longer in stock since it’s a special collab.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!