BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Aylin A.
illinois
I freaking love this highlighter!! I have abh so Hollywood, and I think the colors are similar, but I think the formulas are different. There’s something about this one that makes your skin look wet. I’ve heard some people call this a glossy looking highlighter and I agree. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
This is gorgeous! I love that wet, glowing from within look. This is very universal and does not enhance texture. It’s not too glittery like a lot of other highlights. The pan is nice and large and it will probably last for a very long time. This is 100% recommended and everyone should buy this if they haven’t already.
Brianna R.
Swanzey, NH
I’ll give this product 100 stars if I could. This is probably the best collaboration that’s come out this entire year next to the Jacqueline Hill pallet that came out last year! If you have dark skin or light-skinned it doesn’t freaking matter! This will work for you
Chelsea R.
Brentwood, NY
I give this 20 stars ! I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER! I can bathe in it ! Amrezy knew exactly what she was doing when she made this ! I don’t reach for any other highlighter anymore this one has everything I need and want. When I die I want someone to throw like 10 of these in my grave so that I can glow from beyond !
Abbey S.
Marion, IN
This has quickly become my every day go to highlighter! It is so beautiful on all skin colors. Also the packaging is amazing! I love how it comes with a mirror. Hands down, an overall amazing product that is well worth the price! Shout out to Amra and ABH! You guys did a perfect job!!
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
I love this highlighter. I love the shade and pigmentation. The packaging is also very pretty. I like how it looks like sand. I honestly do not know who Amrezy is but she created a really pretty highlighter. I recommend this to anyone looking for a nice highlighter, it reminds me of Becca's Champagne pop but a little less expensive.
Jomanda M.
new rochelle
I was a little late to buy this but when i did literally had to buy two because it is the shiniest highlighter and super easy to apply!! love love love 100% definitely recommend this highlighter!
Ashley F.
Stunning, stunning, STUNNING! This highlighter is so gorgeous. It goes on so smoothly without looking like a heavy gold streak. With a light hand it can be a beautiful wet look or you can build it up to a blinding beam. The pan is huge so I feel like $28 is a great price. I am so glad that I picked this up!
Jennifer Z.
Beaufort , SC
Such a beautiful highlighter. Can be build to be beaming or to be subtle. Comes with a lot of product. Such a great travel size and it really goes with almost every look.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
OMG!!! This highlight is amazing. The packaging is everything and the ripple in the actual highlight is beautiful. The color is perfect and no fallout at all. It melts into the skin and can be subtle or blinding. I highly recommend and will repurchase if it stays in stock.
Sajia S.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?