BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Monica F.
Dubuque
This is one of the most gorgeous highlights I have ever seen!!!! It isn’t glittery but it’s still BLINDING. I love how gorgeous the packaging is and how great the product applies
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This highlighter is gorgeous. It has such a nice sheen to it that can be fanned on lightly for a natural finish or be put on with a dense brush for a brilliant wet look. Amazing! Really. I love that it isn't chalky, and it lasts all day which is what I look for first in all my makeup. This is a product that is worth it's hype.
Mariah T.
This highlighter is amazing for everyday kin tone! One of the downsides is that it is very powdery and it’s hard to place it in specific places unless you have a pointed brush.
Idis A.
Great pigment and color pay off!!! The shimmer is so flattering and vibrant. I absolutely fell in love with this highlighter!!! Anastasia never disappoints!! I even used it as an eyeshadow and loved it!!
Jaci W.
Spokane
This is such a dreamy highlighter. From ththe packaging to the actual pigment of the highlight, it’s gorgeous. Great for a nice, natural highlight but gorgeous on the eyes too!
Ashley E.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold

I love this highlighter, I initially thought it would be too pale for my skin tone but it's actually perfect! The color is a pale gold, lighter than champange pop from becca for comparison. It very blinding and can be amped up even more if applied wet.
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
I am currently obsessed with this highlighter! I have always loved Anastasia highlights but this one I'm insanely in love with! Even if you aren't into facial (cheekbones) highlighting it makes a beautiful eyeshadow and brow bone and inner corner highlight! I highly recommend it!! It can be subtle or you can glow too the gods and look like a sexy glazed donut 🍩😍
Medina✨ K.
So, when I heard Amra was releasing this I knew I had to order it once it dropped. Really pretty color, zero fallout which is nice. But I was kinda disappointed. When using a fan brush it isn’t as blinding as I thought it was gonna be. BUT if you use a more fluffier blending brush it BLINDS! You NEED this in your collection.
Lizzy T.
Imperial Beach, CA
One of the best highlighters I have purchased in 2018. This highlight is perfect for the beauties who love an intense wet glow this product will leave you with a blinding highlight.
Mikayla S.
Best highlighter I’ve found, definitely worth the price of it!! $28 isn’t bad for ABH! Even light enough for my fair skin, golden champagne undertone looks beautiful on everyone 😍Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!