BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Kitcia D.
Indio, CA
I personally don’t have it cause it sold out when I was going to get one but I did used my friends for about a month and let me tell you! This highlights is my favorite and it hurts that I don’t have for my own! I don’t think it’s expensive. I am going to get one as soon as they restock! Amazing product to be honest!
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
The most amazing highlight of life! It’s so soft and creamy and amazingly pigmented. Doesn’t break up on the skin or look frosty. Gives you a glowing from within look. I recommend to EVERYONE. The price point is amazing as well, under $30 can’t go wrong.
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This highlighter is beautiful!! I love the gold packaging and of course what’s inside. This highlighter turns out to be a champagne color when applied. It’s looks amazing and on skin colors. I would definitely buy this product again. The price was pretty good for what you are getting and also because if is Anastasia.
💖Emmy 💖.
Wilmington, DE
Let me start off by saying this highlighter is stunning. But it’s over hyped and over priced. I love Anastasia and amrezy but it’s not worth the money you can get a dupe for literally have the price! I wouldn’t purchase again.
Katie T.
Laguna Niguel
I bought this product a few days ago and haven’t used anything else. I love how buildable it is. A very subtle look or build it up for a glam look! It’s so soft and buttery!
Thao T.
I can’t resist a pretty highlighter! This color is just so beautiful and the packaging is amazing! This is first ABH highlighter I’ve purchased and I’m really happy that I did. The design is lovely and this product is really buildable. Spray a little setting spray on your brush before application to make it really pop!
Nicole G.
Nashville
This is hands down one of my favorite highlighters ever. It is the most amazing champagne/gold shade I have ever seen. It is super pigmented and easy to blend. I would repurchase time and time again.
Whitney P.
This is stunning to look at and the color is amazing (not too gold, not too light...it’s the perfect champagne). However, it is different from their original highlight kit formula. I find that it looks best when it’s applied to damp skin (use your setting spray and then apply). Otherwise, it can look a little dusty.
Nicole M.
Wow I love this highlighter. It is a bright Champaign gold that is light enough to pop on very fair skin. I highly recommend this product. It's smooth and shiny and I love it Everytime I look at it.
Devan A.
jersey shore
by far out of my whole collection this is my favorite powder highlights by far nothing layers better than this the formula is just so good you can go for more subtle glow to the most blinding effect ever and really does layer the best and just the light golden shade works on so many skin tones its so worth the hype! and the packaging is so pretty
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?