BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Bella B.
creston
Purchased at: Sephora
THIS IS AMAZING!!!! this is by far the most blinding highlighter i’ve used!!!! it lasts for a looongggg time too! it’s a little pricy but it’s worth it. such a pretty good highlighter! i’m inlove!!!!!!!
Kristy T.
Rio Rancho , NM
I really had high hopes for this just because of all the hype on social media... but this honestly didn’t do anything for me I love popping highlights and no matter how I applied it it just was lack luster and didn’t come out how it did for the rest of the world. It also accentuated so much texture and made me look crusty...
Elena M.
Akron, OH
This is my usual to go to highlight. I’m a “you wear too much highlight” kinda girl and this one looks like golden ice on my skin. It goes with every look and is super buildable and there’s so much product that it’ll last for a long time. And lemme just say: NO. FALLOUT. NONE. The pan is also so pretty that it’s hypnotic.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
I'm not crazy into highlighters, because I have oily skin and I feel like they make me look oilier, but this is so gorgeous I keep reaching for it. It's the perfect shade. I especially love using it as a nose highlight and on my cupids bow. You can even use it as an inner corner highlight. It's long lasting and I love it.
Rumesha M.
Louisville, GA
Holy grail of highlight! DAMN! Can’t get over this even if I tried my hardest! This has got to be the best highlighter I’ve owned! It’s so amazing that even a little bit can make you glow like a goddess! And for the price, it’s WAYY more than worth it!
Karlie R.
Tucson, AZ
I use this highlighter every single day I think it looks good on every skin tone it's like its creamy and just goes on your skin so smooth and its blinding and can make it really bright just how you like it but cant go wrong with it
Zion n.
Yo this stuff is seriously so amazing I know that it is expensive but I just knew that it would be awesome so I had to get it as soon as it was released. The wave thing is super cool too I have no idea who that girl who is sponsoring it is but she made a good product even though I heard it was just a repeat of an old color
Lizzy T.
Imperial Beach, CA
One of the best highlighters I have purchased in 2018. This highlight is perfect for the beauties who love an intense wet glow this product will leave you with a blinding highlight.
Arely T.
This is the most beautiful highlighter ever made! The formula of this highlighter is like no other! It is so creamy and buttery, there’s no fall or either! It looks like wet skin when you apply it on your highlighter areas. Would recommend to purchase!
Hannah L.
This is my favorite highlighter! It is so pretty for everyday and when you go out. It is really pigmented, but what I like is you can build it up for a really intense glow or you can make it subtle. I’m going to be so sad when they take this off the shelves as it is LE.😢 But if you can still get it I highly recommend it!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?