BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
  • Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
Sara C.
Portales, NM
This highlighter is the perfect golden highlighter. It appears golden sheer on your skin until any speck of light hits it, and the way it picks up light is phenomenal. Another thing? No fall out! No fall out of any kind and I’ve tried several brushes and brush strokes, but the product stays in tact. The formula created is unlike any that I’ve seen prior, it’s so buttery and pigmented. Lastly, the packaging is glorious. The waves in the product give it that perfect Instagram ready feel, while you have a full mirror ready for throughout the day touch ups. Anastasia did an amazing job as they always do!
x_ladycotto_mua C.
Orlando, FL
The best highlighter by far that I have tried I have had many favorites by this one took 1st place. It’s so soft, creamy, and pigmented beyond belief and it blends so smoothly into the skin. I’m so thankful for Amrezy and ABH coming together and creating this super fine product I don’t use anything else! I sometimes even use it as eyeshadow! Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Tatyana A.
Portland, OR
Anastasia Amrezy highlighter is pretty, but not my favorite. The texture of it feels somewhat odd to me, it's not fine and soft like Hourglass or Mac MSF. It feels chunkier, dryer. The colour doesn't work for my light skintone as well as it would had it had a little pink in it. This is a straightup gold color, buildable from light to opaque. It's not a must have, I expected so much more from this collaboration.
Moon C.
Los Angeles, CA
I can’t believe this was limited edition wish I would of picked up another one. It melts into the skin giving your skin a wet look. It looks amazing on tan skin if your are very light it might leave a cast on your skin, but if you are a little darker it looks amazing! I love it so much if it comes back in stock definitely pick it up you need this in your collection!
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Finally I am able to review on influenster... after all the reviews and good things I heard about this highlighter I HAD to purchase. I am totally in love with this highlighter. The texture is so soft and there is no fall out or excess. It can be subtle or extreme which speaks to its versatility. I was worried about it being too dark for my light skin tone but it still works amazing. I love the amount of product in the pan as well. I can see myself having this highlighter for a long time. Its also nice to see good successful things happen for Amrezy which was even more of reason to purchase. I think we are all overwhelmed by all the youtube/IG stars with colabs but this one is truly worth, its legit.
Bethany B.
Newport, MI
Best highlighter I’ve used yet and I LOVE the formula! I have tried many
different brands of highlighters and I own the ABH Glow kits. I’ve
always loved the highlighters in the glow kits, but hated how much
fallout the product has. Well, ABH came through with this gem and solved
that problem. It’s a very gorgeous, and build able highlighter. Plus it
will last you a long time. Worth the price!
Giselle O.
Anastasia has done it again!

Best highlighter I’ve used yet and I LOVE the formula! I have tried many different brands of highlighters and I own the ABH Glow kits. I’ve always loved the highlighters in the glow kits, but hated how much fallout the product has. Well, ABH came through with this gem and solved that problem. It’s a very gorgeous, and buildable highlighter. Plus it will last you a long time. Worth the price!

Aмίяαh 🌺.
Plainfield, NJ
Okay so I was just as hyped as everyone else to get this highlighter, of course... and to me it lives up to the hype for the most part. Only downside is I don’t think it applies as effortlessly as some other favorite ABH highlighters of mine. The Sun dipped glow kit for example, is just effortless.. as soon as you apply it, it just POPS. This highlight just didn’t do the same. It looks nice but I definitely had to build it up to give me that same blinding highlight as the ABH glow kit. I also feel like it is too white gold and not just gold, like other highlights that look amazing on my skin tone. So tbh maybe it’s just not for my skin tone, but I’m really not dark at all so I don’t know. Overall, it’s still a nice highlighter and the packaging is cute.
Barbie K.
Easton, PA
I'm obsessed, and I absolutely love this highlight. It is blinding without being glittery or chunky. The golden color is spot on, it isn't too yellow, or too peach and it goes with nearly every makeup look. It is a natural enough color for me to wear to work, but also has enough pop to wear out at night. Found my new favorite :) I have literally 50 different highlighters, and this one is m Favorite! It is the most beautiful highlight I have ever worn! It can be applied lightly and look natural or it can be applied more heavily and be a super intense glow! I had someone today who worked at sephora ask me what highlight I was wearing and it was this! I either apply with a beauty blender for a natural glow or a brush for an intense highlight! This is really the most beautiful highlight I own!
Amy H.
Sunset Beach , NC
I love this highlighter so much. It’s such a pretty shade of gold and is SO pigmented. People ask me all the time what highlighter I’m wearing whenever I wear it. It can be toned down and be a more subtle highlighter, or it can be built up and be a blinding highlight, which is how I prefer to use it. I’ve worn this highlighter to work for 10 hours, then gone to the gym, and my highlight is still there. An added plus is you get SO much product for an average priced high end highlighter.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?

Sephora