BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
  • Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
Briona J.
Myrtle Beach
Beautiful color, it is so shimmery and stands out for a glam look or can be used lightly as a everyday make up look. It’s long lasting and definitely worth the money if you’re in the market for a pretty high light
nathalie s.
Bronx, NY
Amazing highlight for my fair complexion. Finally a gold, blinding highlight that doesn't leave that dreaded dark cast when looking straight ahead!! ABH killed it with this, the no-fallout formula is so amazing and makes me feel like I'm getting my money's worth with every brush-full of product. I love this highlight and hope they decide to make it permanent in their collection!!
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, GA
ABH never disappoints. This highlighter is my favorite from her so far. It’s seriously so bright. It applies on so easily and you can already see the product on the first application.
Kaylee B.
I bought this about 4 months ago and I still is it!! I love how it gives you a glowing look. It is easy to apply and blend. It is a beautiful gold color ang has no undertones. Love it
Brea B.
Harrogate, TN
I would give this highlighter a 5 star but it doesn’t exactly preform to its best potential on its own. You have to give it a little “umph”. For it to shine its brightest I use Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray over my base and then apply the highlighter with a brush. It apples smoothly and doesn’t enhance the appearance of my pores. I love it😍
Leslie S.
Accokeek, MD
I am the highlight queen of my friends and family. I am literally always drenched in highlight, that’s just me! When I telll y’all I was SHOOOK! I mean I was shook! With just minimal application I was glowing ✨✨✨ you could see my highlight from the moon. I looked wet and that’s my style! The price point is amazing for the quality, stock up because I believe it’s limited edition
Chrystal F.
Riverside
I was all about the opal from becca but once I finally got my hands on this baby!!! I was sold!!! love the finish and how beautifully it looks on the highest points of the face. I also use it on clients shoulders, neck bone to give a lil more pop when they have strapless shirts one. Don't get me wrong though I still love my becca opal.
Harley T.
Denton, NC
This highlighter is guaranteed to pack a punch! You could be seen for miles with this Amrezy glow. The best brush to apply it with is the infamous ABH Brush A23. Anastasia Beverly Hills did right with this single pan highlighter. Not to mention the amount of product.
Cassidy W.
Opp
This is my most recent purchase and I am completely in LOVE with this highlighter! I use it for every look from highlighting my cheek to my brow bone and Cupid’s now this stuff I will continue buying and using!
peyton g.
Vernon Hills, IL
This is the absolute best highlighter to ever exist. It is a beautiful golden toned highlighter that fits all skin tones. It is not a chunky nor glitter highlighter. It just gives you the most beautiful yet effortless glow from within look!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?

Sephora