BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...10 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Maryyy M.
This highlighter is really cute. Im a fan of ABH products but I found it less pigmented than other highlighters. I am still a devoted fan of 'So Hollywood' by ABH (even though it has been discontinued). This Amrezy product is decent, I mostly purchased this because I am a fan of hers.
Bunny C.
This product is absolutely amazing. It is so shimmery and so pigmented. It does not show the blemishes in your skin well also does the job. It is absolutely blinding it looks beautiful on the skin. I would buy this again.
Elizabeth D.
Waldron
I LOVE this highlighter. It’s absolutely perfect whether you want a subtle glow or a blinding highlight, and even though it looks like it might be to dark on my ghostly skin, it somehow blends out perfectly to work on me.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly I must say that I ordered this the very day it came out. It had such a nice shine to it like not just gold but to me like a gold silver shine and lasts long on my face. It looks great on deep skin tones and I would recommend this to others who are looking for an amazing highlighter that has you shining like a diamond from every angle for the whole day.
Alissa D.
Bronx, NY
I’ve had horrible experiences with highlighter in the past but this is the most perfect highlighter I’ve ever used. The color is perfect for my skin tone which is very fair. I love the light gold that this highlighter is. It’s so easy to build it from natural to dramatic. Also the amount of product you get is incredible because you barely need a lot to use it
Grace F.
Blaine
I was so conflicted about getting this highlighter, like it’s just another gold highlighter right? Well I was dead wrong! Yes, it’s a gold highlighter but its a little bit lighter so it has a beautiful, blinding glow. The lightness also makes it easy to blend out on most skin tones. It does need reapplication, but is overall worth it for the beautiful glow it gives
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Such an amazing highlight or, compliments every skin type. Very easy to use and blend out. Great High quality. You certainly get what you pay for, probably my Favorite highlight currently.
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
Ok so I have the original Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit and it's amazing...but this single highlighter is to die for! It's simply beautiful not too much glitter..perfect amount of glow!
Andrea B.
Oakland, MD
This highlighter is to die for! Literally! It’s so nice when you use a compact highlight brush and spray some setting spray and apply that baby to your cheeks and nose and Cupid’s bow!!! I am in love with this! And you would be too!
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is just a stunning highlighter!! It's so beautiful. This pigmentation is amazing! Super blendable, easy to work with. By far my new favorite highlighter ever. Somewhat pricey but well worth the $28dollars your getting your money's worth out of this palette. Highly recommended!
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!