BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Chrystal F.
Riverside
I was all about the opal from becca but once I finally got my hands on this baby!!! I was sold!!! love the finish and how beautifully it looks on the highest points of the face. I also use it on clients shoulders, neck bone to give a lil more pop when they have strapless shirts one. Don't get me wrong though I still love my becca opal.
Brea B.
Harrogate, TN
I would give this highlighter a 5 star but it doesn’t exactly preform to its best potential on its own. You have to give it a little “umph”. For it to shine its brightest I use Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray over my base and then apply the highlighter with a brush. It apples smoothly and doesn’t enhance the appearance of my pores. I love it😍
Kimberly H.
This is like liquid gold when it comes to actual glow. Probably one of the best highlighters Anastasia Beverly has ever made it shimmery with a flat finish. And can catch eyes for sure. I will always buy this.
meg n.
My favorite highlighter at the moment! I have really fair skin so I was hesitant to try it at first when it came out but after seeing reviews that it looked good on all skin tones I decided to try it anyways & so glad I did! Doesn't look dark, gives me the perfect glow and looks just as good at the end of the day as it did when I applied it in the morning.
peyton g.
Vernon Hills, IL
This is the absolute best highlighter to ever exist. It is a beautiful golden toned highlighter that fits all skin tones. It is not a chunky nor glitter highlighter. It just gives you the most beautiful yet effortless glow from within look!
Jacqueline L.
Canton, MI
This highlighter is my #1 go to. I see myself grabbing for it for daily use. You can definitely make this a bold highlight or use a light hand for a softer glow. The color is amazing, it works for a ton of different skin tones. If you liked So Hollywood from ABH this is another great one, similar formula. I like this one just a bit more.
Caitlyn M.
Douds, IA
This is the world's GREATEST HIGHLIGHTER!!! I didn't even know how popular or great it was until I purchased it. I saw it on display at Ulta, swatted it, and I thought it was absolutely beautiful. Gives the perfect shine for both everyday and dramatic wear. I recommend this product over and over for anyone wanting a reliable highlighter.
Shaina S.
Nampa
My favorite highlight! I have fair, dry skin and this does not emphasize texture or look off in any way. Long lasting and can look very natural or build to be blinding! Holy grail!
Leora T.
Windsor, CA
YES YES AND YES. I was worried I would be to light to wear this but it’s perfect and so good on a range of skin tones - I tried it on my boyfriends mom and she looked absolutely radiant. The box says liquid sun and that’s it just pure light in a powder. I own dozens of highlighters and THIS IS THE BEST ONE AVAILABLE RN and it’s cheaper than a glow kit 😩 and easier to store.
Resha M.
Union city, CA
Omg where do I even begin. I am a Becca champagne pop fanatic but this has quickly become my second favorite. It gives you a different glow from within type of highlight and I just love it! The brush picks up a lot. But it’s intensified if you spray your brush with fix plus or other setting sprays. Invest in this and you won’t regret.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?