BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
  • Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
mandie M.
Jasper, AL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold this is like the holy grail of golden pan of ahhhh goodness. When you open it, you dont want to touch it because it's so stunning
Tabitha L.
Blue springs, MO
I just purchased this highlighter. I love highlighters and I have, no joke, 100 or more highlighters in my collection! This is my favorite! I didnt think the color of it would be suitable for my very light skin tone but it is amazing! I cant believe it! It is l like the highlight gods reached down and kissed your face! And it wears forever!!! Amazing 10+stars!
Ashley M.
Corona
Best highlight EVER. i use it to mix with all my other highlights because it amps it up! Very blinding! It does have some glitter in it which i hadn’t expected when i got it but i hope they bring it back at some point!
Rachel S.
This product is amazing. This is my go to highlighter. It gives a subtle glow but is buildable if you want that “extra”. It has the prettiest shimmer that looks good with any look. I’ve used it multiple times and it still completely full, a little bit goes a long way. Great formula and packaging, I would recommend this anybody who wants that beautiful glow.
Andrea T.
Itasca
I wasn’t sure if to buy this highlighter or not! But I’m sooo happy I did! At first I didn’t get it if pigmentation. So I kinda scratched up the first layer BUT LET ME TELL YOU OMGGGG IT IS AMAZING. It can definitely be sheer but once you layer it is amazing! Definitely worth it.
Alexis p.
This is one of my favorite high end highlighter it gives me a beautiful blinding look this product blends very well and this product is good for people who have sensitive skin and I would highly recommend this product.
Nisha A.
So so so pretty on the skin! It looks amazing on all skin colors. Blends like a dream and is super pigmented!! Can be worn natural or blinding! Good for all skin types and lasts all night!
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
Ok so I have the original Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit and it's amazing...but this single highlighter is to die for! It's simply beautiful not too much glitter..perfect amount of glow!
Juanita R.
Granbury, TX
I love Anastasia Beverly hills highlighters. They are so creamy and pigmented. Not chalky at all. I would but them all if I could. But this one is great for my tanned skin. Looks gorgeous
Vivien a.
The only highlighter I use! So brilliant so beautiful! Shimmery and gold ! Worth the price ! I love this product ! I attached a picture and you can see how pretty my nose, cheek, and brow highlight are! ! Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?

Sephora