BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole H.
San Jose, CA
So gorgeous and pigmented. This looks good even on a pale/fair complected girl such as myself. It is creamy and soft and go on really well. It is just one of those highlighters you ought to have
Briana N.
Honolulu, HI
This highlighter is literally the light of my life right now! The packaging is beautiful as well as the highlighter itself. I can't think of anything wrong with it other than the fact that it is $28, but it is sooooo worth it!!!! There is really no fall out and it is honestly one of the few highlighters out there that is acceptable to use both day and night. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Jess F.
This highlight is everything. It is so pale skin friendly. A gorgeous shade of gold that can be blended down for a more natural glow or liked on for a blinding look. Love it! My go to highlight.
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
The hype about this product was so real, I was super excited to get this. It’s just not as high shine & pigmented as the hype made it out to be. It’s a nice subtle highlight, but not blinding like so many gurus made it out to be.
haley H.
Monroe
Holy Highlight. This highlight is everything. I live for a beautiful gold highlight, and this exceeds every expectation. It is so pigmented and blinding without being dry and flakey. I am in love and this is my go to highlight.
Jennifer C.
Fresno, CA
My favorite highlighter since it came out nothing has topped it ever I layer it and don’t but I always try another highlighter and go back to this one this is my baby can’t go without it and I know why it’s everyone’s favorite
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Absolutely stunning highlighter I’ve got a ton of highlighters, didn’t need this but I’m sure glad I purchased it! It’s so smooth and bright, great for any types of skin!! Would highly recommend!
Melissa G.
Shelby Twp
This highlight is absolutely beautiful on all skin tones! I was a bit worried because I'm very fair but this is still beautiful on me. It lasts all day and does not accentuate any texture or pores.
Elizabeth F.
Danielson, CT
Such a dope highlight! Purchased this on a whim and I'm SO glad I did. It is beautifully pigmented and is the perfect shade for any skin tone. I typically prefer highlight that's on the whiter/pearly side, but this gold highlight has me sold. I really hope they keep this one around!
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
Talk about blinding someone!! This highlight is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! It goes on well and easy to work with! I love it! The price was of course in the high side but definitely worth every penny your spend ✨✨
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!