BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer B.
Mansfield, OH
This is so darn beautiful. It is stunning and works beautifully dry and hit the brush with a spray of fix plus or setting spray and OMG. You can have a subtle look or a bright bold look I use it everyday Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold did her thing with this one no fall out none and I have had mine for 3 months and I can still see the waves
Chawnie R.
Independence
This is like someone turned a bar of gold into a fine powder and pressed it into this container. I’m sitting here glowing for the gods and everyone is asking what I’m using and I don’t know if I should say this or I bathed in gold.
member-bb270
prince george
This is a gorgeous wet looking highlight with the champagne golden under tone. I love Amrezy, she is the goddess of highlight so I knew she would not disappoint. Also the packaging of this highlighter is stunning and the embellishment on the inside looks like a Sanddune.
Shianne G.
Best highlighter ever! You can go for a subtle or blinding look with this highlight. It’s a mixture of sheer and pigmentation. It sinks into the skin so nicely and could be used with any skin type.
A C.
Brooklyn
I absolutely love this highlight! It does wonders for me especially when I want to look like a disco ball. The pigment is seriously amazing! Don’t apply to much if you don’t want a lot. I definitely will always buy this highlight!
Tabitha B.
Winfield, AL
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!! Is a good and bright gold that looks amazing on the skin. It's one of the most blinding highlights I've used. The formula is buttery soft and so easy to apply.
Daisy R.
This highlighter is bomb dot com! BUT it’s a lot , almost identical to the “So Hollywood” Illuminator. Seems like same formula too because there’s no kick back or fall out and when you start getting into the pan they have the same texture. Nonetheless it’s beautiful and bomb my second favorite highlighter.
🎶👑Melody H.
Grand Prairie , TX
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy highlighter is a light brilliant gold color. It leaves a Radiant finish and also long lasting. It is easy to apply with a brush and blends easy. I would recommend this to others.
#Influenster
#Abh
nathalie s.
Bronx, NY
Amazing highlight for my fair complexion. Finally a gold, blinding highlight that doesn't leave that dreaded dark cast when looking straight ahead!! ABH killed it with this, the no-fallout formula is so amazing and makes me feel like I'm getting my money's worth with every brush-full of product. I love this highlight and hope they decide to make it permanent in their collection!!
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
This is an AMAZING Highlighter. Definitely one of my favorites, is not my ABSOLUTE favorite. It's blinding but buildable, and has a pretty universal tone to it. I'm super fair, and I can pull it off.
Sajia S.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?