BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
  • I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cynthia A.
This is one of the most beautiful highlighters that ABH has come out with.  I really believe that it is suitable for all skin types and I would definitely say that it is a medium pigment highlight but SO buildable without looking textured.  It can be BLINDING if you want it to be- or subdued to look a little more natural.
I definitely recommend picking this up if you have the chance!
Shianne G.
Best highlighter ever! You can go for a subtle or blinding look with this highlight. It’s a mixture of sheer and pigmentation. It sinks into the skin so nicely and could be used with any skin type.
member-bb270
prince george
This is a gorgeous wet looking highlight with the champagne golden under tone. I love Amrezy, she is the goddess of highlight so I knew she would not disappoint. Also the packaging of this highlighter is stunning and the embellishment on the inside looks like a Sanddune.
A C.
Brooklyn
I absolutely love this highlight! It does wonders for me especially when I want to look like a disco ball. The pigment is seriously amazing! Don’t apply to much if you don’t want a lot. I definitely will always buy this highlight!
Tabitha B.
Winfield, AL
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!! Is a good and bright gold that looks amazing on the skin. It's one of the most blinding highlights I've used. The formula is buttery soft and so easy to apply.
🎶👑Melody H.
Grand Prairie , TX
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy highlighter is a light brilliant gold color. It leaves a Radiant finish and also long lasting. It is easy to apply with a brush and blends easy. I would recommend this to others.
#Influenster
#Abh
Daisy R.
This highlighter is bomb dot com! BUT it’s a lot , almost identical to the “So Hollywood” Illuminator. Seems like same formula too because there’s no kick back or fall out and when you start getting into the pan they have the same texture. Nonetheless it’s beautiful and bomb my second favorite highlighter.
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
This is an AMAZING Highlighter. Definitely one of my favorites, is not my ABSOLUTE favorite. It's blinding but buildable, and has a pretty universal tone to it. I'm super fair, and I can pull it off.
Halia S.
Clyattville
Oh my gosh this highlighter is amazing! The packaging and the highlighter press pattern is amazing! The highlighter looks wet and blinding! It is a gold champagne color! I think this would suit most all skin tones! It’s amazing!
Sarah L.
Miami, Fl
This is my favorite highlighter as of right now. It goes on the skin like butter. So creamy and blendable! Amra did a great job with this highlight. See how I use it on my instagram @ sarahlopezmua
Sajia S.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?