BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica L.
Binghamton, NY
I love this highlighter, it gives me the wet shiny look. Perfect for my tan skin complexion. Pros are that it shows in pictures because it’s very shimmery. I highly recommend this to all, no regrets in fact I ordered a second one for backup.
Amanda C.
Sacramento
This is my all time favorite highlighter! I love this highlighter so much I literally use it almost everyday. It super pigmented with silver undertone. It also doesn't fallout that's why I'm in love with this product.
Jackeline C.
Bloomington, CA
I have used this highlighter once and I instantly fell in love, it gives the most perfect glow ever and just looks so beautiful , I love to pack on highlight and just glow from outer space, beautiful shimmers!!
Francesca W.
It’s such a pretty highlight!! It’s very pigmented so a little goes a long way. It looks good on my skin (I have dry skin) and doesn’t emphasize texture. Overall it’s so pretty definitely buying it again!!
Si C.
got this today at work. omg i don’t even want to touch it it’s so beautiful. i fully intend on looking like the tin man anytime i wear this. i am seriously thinking about buying a back up just to look at.
Brenda U.
Cicero
· I literally could not resist snapping up this incredible highlighter from Anastasia Beverly Hills because it just looks so beautiful. This is the Anastasia Amrezy Highlighter which is ...my holy grail and will definitely be getting another one after I’m done with mine. Must have!!!
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
This highlight is amazing!! It is so incredibly gorgeous and gives the most blinding effect. It looks dark in the pan, but it can be sheered out to work for fair skin tones like myself. I recommend it for sure
Brandy V.
Love this highlight ! def my go to! super gold and reminds me to always shine and drop in gold 💖💖💖✨ i feel super stunning wearing this highlighter shines and shows perfect in pictures def would recommend x10000
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
This highlight is as high quality as the packaging makes it look. BEAUTIFUL payoff and natural yet bold gold shimmer. This highlighter is just as good AND cheaper than Becca highlighters. Highly recommend
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
This is my new favorite highlighter!! The color is blinding, and the shade is so versatile it will look amazing on so many skin tones!! I cannot wait to wear this in the summer with a little bit of a tan!
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!