BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
  • I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Krizz'Tina M.
this is the best highlighter out there right now in terms of color and application. the formula is very pigmented and seems to have a metallic appearance in the pan and wet finish on the skin—especially if you apply it correctly! i have been using it ever since i got it and have not put it down. if you want to glow and/or love collecting highlighters this one is definitely for you!! Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Kallista M.
The packaging is very sleek and beautiful! There is a mirror in the compact and the product has a good amount of weight to it at 9 grams. In order to open the compact up, you press a little button and I thought this was very cool because I have never seen that on a highlight compact before!
As far as performance goes, this highlight is perfect for any occasion. If you lightly swipe a brush in the product, you can get a subtle highlight. You can also build this up to get a seriously blinding highlight!! 10/10 would recommend this to a friend
Tiffany T.
newnan, GA
Omg where do i start, this is by far the best highlighter ive ever used. I am very fair and finding highlighters that work with my skin tone is hard. I usually run into this is too light or too dark. Of course being fair toned gold highlighters seem scary but this doesn't come off a dark gold on the skin. It blends so nicely, its blinding, buildable, goes with any skin tone. Its absolutely stunning and very pleased with this. You can apply it with your fingers, brush or beauty blender. I love applying it with a damp "almost dry" beauty blender. It melts into the skin so much more and looks flawless. This is a must try must buy highlighter.
Merima M.
Lawrenceville, GA
This lives up to the hype!! First of all, the packaging is BEAUTIFUL. It looks and feels sooo high quality. The formula is great! Some highlighters can be sooo cakey and powdery, but this one is so perfectly buttery. It's like using a cream highlight but with way less effort. It gives you an Instagram-level highlight and you don't have to build it up and use like 13 layers to get there. I'm pale and cool toned and I think this shade is absolutely perfect for me. I've even been using this on my no makeup days because it gives such a gorgeous glow. I've been recommending this to literally everyone because I love it so much.
lisa d.
Jacksonville
f you are looking for a very shimmery , but not chunky at all, highlight , this is for you! I am so obsessed with the glow this highlighter gives off ! It is by far the best Abh highlighter ever! This collaboration is one of my favorites! The packaging is so chic and luxurious! I appreciate it so much when brands give a mirror with their palettes or compacts because we all can agree that it’s helpful to be able to hold the product in one hand and a brush in the other and go ham with the glow everywhere! This highlight is not intensely golden but instead it is a very light gold that looks amazing on EVERY SKIN TONE ! I’m in love.
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a gorgeous highlighter, the consistency is velvety and it applies without any fallout. You can use it as a subtle highlight or can build it up and it looks wet on the skin. I think this will complement a lot of skin tones because the color is just perfect. The packaging is on point. Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Nicole H.
Los Angeles, CA
Just got this and I'm already obsessed! This is a beautiful natural gold for my medium-toned skin. It's more shimmery than glittery, unlike the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit , and is more applicable for every day wear. It's very smooth and easy to blend. I've read that people have had issues with it not being pigmented and I beg to differ! It's very bright and easy to layer on the color for a more dramatic look. The packaging is also GORGEOUS! Did I need another highlighter? Probably not, but will probably be using this as my go-to from now on instead of my M.A.C Cosmetics Cream Colour Base .
Taylor D.
Aurora, IL
There’s a reason why this highlighter is so popular, it’s freaking perfect! It’s a huge pan, there’s literally ZERO fallout so you’re not wasting anything, and the highlight is beautiful. It’s the perfect tone that works for all skin colors, it literally just looks like a light hitting your cheek it’s not adding any kind of color so that’s why I think it would work with all skin tones. It doesn’t emphasize my texture which I do have on my cheeks, I put it on with a fan brush and press it in with a damp sponge. Just such a lovely highlight ❤️!
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
I own this highlighter and it is life! From the design of the product, it’s beautiful golden waves, to its slick shiny exterior, but forget presentation..... let’s talk about the amazing product. The powder feels beautiful on the skin, it’s not clumpy or dusty or makes you look ashy. There’s no in your face fall out everywhere, it stays put and lasts all day right where you put it. It has a mirror and being that the packaging is slick thin style it’s easy to carry in your purse. I love this highlighter I got mine at Ulta and I also feel for the quality it’s priced fairly inexpensive. I love it and highly recommend this!
Hannah K.
Milwaukee
This is my favorite highlight of all time! I don't follow Amrezy, but swatched this in Ulta and had to have it. It is so soft and buttery, applies beautifully, doesn't highlight any texture on the cheek, and stays on forever. In every photo of me wearing this highlight, it is blinding! It is my go to for every single look. In addition to putting it on my cheekbones, I love putting it above my eyebrows and on my cupids bow to really add extra highlight. To put it on my nose, I usually use my finger to avoid giving myself a "tin man" nose. Also, the packaging is so bomb! I love the design on the front, and the compact nature of it makes it super easy to pack in your bag or for traveling. It also lasts forever. I bought it about two months ago, use it every day, and still have a ton left in the pan.I would recommend this for everyone, even if you prefer extremely natural makeup. My sister likes to look like she's wearing almost no makeup, and she even loves this product. She applies a light dusting of it for eyeshadow, and it looks stunning. I have absolutely no cons of this product, and would tell everyone to buy it! It is well worth the money you will spend!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?

back