BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Keara T.
Brunswick, ME
OMG this is such a great highlighter. It’s buttery soft and blinding. You can build it if you want even more glow. It is hands down my favorite. Use it for your face or to highlight your brow bone and inner corner.
Paulina J.
Anthony , TX
This highlighter is so incredibly beautiful! It was pricy but worth every penny, I’ve been using it almost every day and from what I can see I won’t be hitting pan anytime soon, I definitely recommend this
Francesca W.
It’s such a pretty highlight!! It’s very pigmented so a little goes a long way. It looks good on my skin (I have dry skin) and doesn’t emphasize texture. Overall it’s so pretty definitely buying it again!!
Jackeline C.
Bloomington, CA
I have used this highlighter once and I instantly fell in love, it gives the most perfect glow ever and just looks so beautiful , I love to pack on highlight and just glow from outer space, beautiful shimmers!!
Naomi B.
Roanoke
The best highlighter on the planet. The color is amazing, the formula melts into skin, and the application is so easy. This is definitely my goto and camt wait to wear summer dresses and apply to shoulders also.
Alex R.
Escanaba, MI
This highlighter. THIS HIGHLIGHTER. I have nothing bad to say about this. I love this. I’m pretty fair and I can make this work if I use a slighting darker foundation. But this is so stunning and blinding.
Amanda C.
Sacramento
This is my all time favorite highlighter! I love this highlighter so much I literally use it almost everyday. It super pigmented with silver undertone. It also doesn't fallout that's why I'm in love with this product.
brianna m.
san manuel arizona
i am in love with this highlight. yes i know it’s pricey but it’s sooo worth it. it’s not powdery at all. it so soft and makes my skin look so blinding and nice. i also love the packaging and the way it looks in the pan!
Jessica L.
Binghamton, NY
I love this highlighter, it gives me the wet shiny look. Perfect for my tan skin complexion. Pros are that it shows in pictures because it’s very shimmery. I highly recommend this to all, no regrets in fact I ordered a second one for backup.
Brianna V.
san antonio
This is my FAVORITE highlighter ever it’s a shame it’s limited edition!! It makes your skin look wet it’s beautiful! The only bad thing is that it’s a bit too light for my skin but I still use it. I recommend to all the highlight lovers ! ❤️
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!