BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
In love with this Highlighter! It looks as if it’s been melted into the skin and i love how natural or blinding it can look. Seriously my favorite highlighter right now and it’s so aesthetically pleasing as well.
Anna D.
Flawless product. It is absolutely stunning when wearing in the sun. Great for photo shoots! Better for dry skin. But will work with oily. Easy to apply takes a little more effort to blend. Highly Recommended
Mariela T.
Belle Glade, FL
This highlighter is amazing. I cannot explain the high pigmentation it has. It’s just beautiful I don’t even want to touch it. It blends in with my skin so well! I definitely will buy it again when I ran out!
Melanie R.
Orlando
Best Highlighter ever ! This is gold on a Highlighter!!! It’s so smooth and blends so easy. It’s good for all types of skin. It’s shimmery but not chalky❤️ and so pigmented ! I’m so impressed with the price 💝
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
AMREZY!!! Who doesn’t love this ABH limited edition highlighter?! It’s absolutely gorgeous on every skin tone and blends beautifully. I love the gold shade for a nice sun kissed type of glow. Buy this if you haven’t!
Gabriela L.
I have grown to love this! It has a champagne undertone! It is very pigmented even though looks more blinding wet! I would recommend if you have a lot of texture just to apply on the high points of your face!
Tamara J.
Anastasia Beverly Hills x Amrezy Highlighter is probably my favorite highlighter of all time!  The formula is super creamy and pigmented and the glow is breathtaking!  I love it so much, I even bought a backup!  This is a must have for any makeup collection!!!! <3
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I love this highlighter it is so amazing. Firstly the packaging is so amazing I would have liked it even if the products wasn't so good just because of the pretty packaging. The color is brilliant it's looks amazing on my face. It's easy to apply and goes smoothly on my face. Does it's job well. Staying power is good, it stays put for long hours without getting cakey. Overall it's a great highlighter, a must try !
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
Yassssssss. This highlighter right here is hands down gorgeous. The glow you get from this is beautiful. Amazing gold color. Zero fallout and no chunks of glitter. Just shine. I’ll definitely buy this again.
Dani D.
Amazing amazing amazing!!! Pretty cheap for such a great quality highlighter. I love how it looks on and you can do it with a setting mist or dry and it looks amazing. Doesn’t look tacky or caked on. Looks like a real glow.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!