BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Kayla C.
Grand Forks
Good highlighter! Sometimes I feel like I don’t notice it as boldly as I want to but other times it very vibrant. Has a golden undertone. Good for any skin type. I would recommend. Lasts a long time!
Ashley D.
I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this! I paid $28 at Ulta and I can see this truly lasting because it’s a generous size and the smallest amount of product really delivers. I’m fair and neutral and highlights can be tough to pick if I’m not tan. I can definitely see myself reaching for this year round!
Kay J.
Olathe
I love this highlight! I got it on a whim but I’m so happy i did! It’s shimmery and great for normal highlight or to use on the eyes. It lasts all day and is very soft and blends in nice. The packaging is beautiful and sturdy and I definitely suggest it to anyone1 i have already convinced several of my close friends to get it! And the price point on it is not bad for the amount of product you get and for the quality!
Delisa R.
Tupelo, MS
My very first high end highlighter and I must say it’s my favorite! It’s very pigmented. It’s easy to apply and blend! A little goes a long way! The only con is I have to dab back over it with my beauty blender so I won’t have an ashy cast in that area. Other than that I would recommend this to others!
Genesis R.
Riverdale, GA
This is my favorite highlight at the moment. For starters the packaging is gorgeous! The color matches my skin tone good. I love how sparkly it is. It gives you a glow from with in type of look but yet super glam.
Cynthia A.
This is one of the most beautiful highlighters that ABH has come out with.  I really believe that it is suitable for all skin types and I would definitely say that it is a medium pigment highlight but SO buildable without looking textured.  It can be BLINDING if you want it to be- or subdued to look a little more natural.
I definitely recommend picking this up if you have the chance!
Chawnie R.
Independence
This is like someone turned a bar of gold into a fine powder and pressed it into this container. I’m sitting here glowing for the gods and everyone is asking what I’m using and I don’t know if I should say this or I bathed in gold.
Becca W.
Buffalo, NY
I haven’t put this down since I bought it I have normal skin, and it lays beautifully on the skin. I get compliments every time I wear it. It’s a super soft gold, and is finely milled to perfection.
Jennifer B.
Mansfield, OH
This is so darn beautiful. It is stunning and works beautifully dry and hit the brush with a spray of fix plus or setting spray and OMG. You can have a subtle look or a bright bold look I use it everyday Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold did her thing with this one no fall out none and I have had mine for 3 months and I can still see the waves
A C.
Brooklyn
I absolutely love this highlight! It does wonders for me especially when I want to look like a disco ball. The pigment is seriously amazing! Don’t apply to much if you don’t want a lot. I definitely will always buy this highlight!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?