BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
Great color payoff!! This seems to work well will all skin tones. It comes in cute packaging too. I think this is a good highlighter for anyone who wants something semi natural but still have a nice glow to them.
Mandy S.
Can I give this 10 stars???? He best highlighter of all time. GET YOU ONE BEFORE THEYRE GONE!!! I have two (backup for when I run out of my first). Never have I ever seen a highlight that actually smooths and perfects the skin.... can be built up to blind someone or blended out to look ultra natural!!
madison w.
Rostraver Twp, PA
Hands down my favorite highlight EVER. I haven’t touched any of my other highlighters since I’ve received this one. The most gorgeous highlight ever and it’s nothing too overpowering but can definitely be very blinding if you build it up like I do.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is my favorite highlighter on the market! It’s so pretty for summer, it has a dewy glow and makes my makeup look so flawless! It’s so buttery and pigmented and easy to apply and blend and it has literally no fallout!
Alaina R.
Pleasanton, CA
This product has me torn. Some days I will love it, others I am underwhelmed. The product is a white gold shade. It has an intense reflect to it. I find it looks best when really buffer into the skin. Most suited for light-light medium skintones.
Anastasiya A.
Absolutely stunning! It just mekts into the skin like magic! Not chalky at all. So far, this is the best highlighter I have ever used. I definitely would recommend this highlighter!!!!!!!!!!
Jazzy A.
College park , MD
I swatched this about 1000 times before buying it last week. The color when swatching is AMAZING! I have noticed that it applies better when I use my finger instead of a brush. With a brush I really have to layer it to get a strong highlight. Overall, a great product I'd definitely buy again.
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
Omg this highlighter is everything!! Definitely one of my top faves of all the highlighters I own. It is so blinding which I love!! Apply damp and it's even more stunning. If you don't have this, you need it!!
jasara t.
Milford , DE
The entire spring collection is flawless and this is no exception. I thought this would be too gold for my fair skin,but it’s perfect. This is my new favorite, it’s blinding bright, yet doesn’t look like it’s too much.
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
In love with this Highlighter! It looks as if it’s been melted into the skin and i love how natural or blinding it can look. Seriously my favorite highlighter right now and it’s so aesthetically pleasing as well.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!