BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
Looks blinding in photos but not that blinding when applied on my fair skin. You also have to build it up & use a good brush or it doesn't apply well but overall I like to natural look & then blinding look in photos!
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
Ah the Queen of all Highlighters! This can give you a natural to a icy look within minutes! The product can give you both shimmer and matte just how you used it. I've had mine for a few months and it's still going strong.
Ari Z.
W Bloomfield, MI
Not only is this highlighter in the best packaging ever, it is absolutely stunning. It looks great on all skin types and doesn't look like a cluster of glitter on the cheekbones. It is so beautiful and worth the $28.
Annie M.
orlando
I LIVE FOR THIS HIGHLIGHTER. I would definitely consider myself a highlighter whore, I have used a lot. This one, is hands down, the best highlighter I’ve ever used. I think the shade is appropriate day or night, and it looks great on so many skin tones!
Erica C.
Coral Springs, FL
Hands down; favorite highlighter ever! This highlighter is beautiful and blinding. Anastasia did amazing with this; Im so happy I purchased it Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
This highlight is really pretty, depending on your skin tone. The pan it looks gold, and on deeper skin tones it looks gold which is beautiful. On paler skintones it looks almost champagne. Then on very yellow undertones it looks almost grey. I think you would need to try it in store to see on your skin. Also it’s not as intense of a highlight as i was expecting from all the hype on social media. I probably wouldn’t buy it.
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
One of the best highlighters I have used. You can use it for a natural golden champagne glow or you can build it up for the wet gorgeous look that blinds you!!! I try to avoid buying high end highlighters because I love the wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder but I am so glad I splurged on this product. I have used it with M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ for a higher intensity and it does make a difference!
destiny h.
Taylorsville, UT
THIS IS MY FAVORITE. This highlighter is THE best. I would definitely recommend this to any skin tone, it seems pretty universal. It’s so smooth and it is super buildable! If you put on two layers, it’s blinding! :)
Lory L.
Grand Rapids
Love!!! I’ve had it since it launched and use it all the time. You can’t even tell it’s been used as much. It’s not ashy at all. It melts right into your skin and is a beautiful poppn wear. U can use it to blind the gods or u can use it as settle. as u like. Myself I tend to over do it,blinding the gods and the gods above them. Fantastic! Highly recommend.
Erin G.
Yaaaaaaaas Anastasia Beverly Hills! This is my all time favorite highlighter! It looks good on every skin tone and just leaves you with the prettiest highlight. I wish this wasn’t limited addition! I need it always!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?