BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
  • I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora
EricaLee M.
Oh my goodness! If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would! This is my go to highlighter everyday! For good reasons! At first I was skeptical about paying the price but I'm so glad I did. This shade literally could work on any skin tone. It is beautiful! And there is seriously never any kick back which means you are never wasting any product. This is my favorite make up product right now and I cherish it! Highly suggest it if you have been contemplating it!
Uhmaynda N.
I bought this highlighter the day it came out, and I absolutely love it. It is one of the most gorgeous highlights ever. It isnt glittery, but on the face it almost looks wet. It really is gorgeous. Highly recommend this to everyone
Alexandra R.
Just yes!!!! This highlight is perfect for so many people!!! It is blinding and it is a must in anyones makeup collection!!! It is amazing for all skin types and will give your cheeks such a wet look! You need this in your life!!!!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Absolutely stunning product with great pigment. I love this on my medium skin . It went on very smooth and gave a nice golden shimmery glow. I even like to invite we this on my eyes a well. It does last all day and is easy on my skin.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
This is such a beautiful highlighter. I usually don't buy this color highlighter because it doesn't look good with my skin tone, but this one actually looks stunning and I was shocked. It's super creamy and blends out fantastically.
Anna S.
Lockport, NY
This highlighter is so fun!! Application is really easy because the texture is almost creamy. The shine lasts all day! The color is just right for a highlighter; a great combination of natural tones still gives you a shimmery glow!
emsada O.
waterloo, IA
this highlighter is honestly life changing it is sooo glowy. it can give an everyday glow or a stunning highlight for dramatic days i love my balkan queen amra for creating this because u truly needed it! i have fair skin but it works out perfectly!!
Kayla H.
Naples
This is the prettiest highlighter I’ve ever worn. It matches my skin tone perfectly, but I feel that this would be gorgeous on anyone. I also use it for my lid or inner corner highlight sometimes. I would buy this again once I run out.
Mandy C.
THIS HIGHLIGHTER IS LIFE!!!!!!! every girl needs this in her life. I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about it. It’s absolutely beautiful on and goes with any skin tone imaginable! If you are debating on buying this just do it because you will not regret it
Lauren E.
Dallas, TX
ABH got it right with this highlighter! if you want a wet look and not a lot of glitter-then this is what you need! i think it was limited edition but i hope they bring it back! i use it every day and next year i’ll need a new one
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?

back