BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Whit H.
Brownsburg, IN
I love all of ABH products but this is absolutely beautiful! Glides so smoothly on the skin. I love the wavy effect and how long lasting this is! The price is a little high but I’d definitely recommend this highlighter!
Gabriela I.
Old Bridge, NJ
I just bought this product yesterday and it’s great! You can go for a settle highlight or you can build it up depending on how your feeling. I think it’s good for all skin but it definitely shows better on foundation.
Roya L.
Clarksville, TN
This is an absolutely beautiful highlighter. The packaging is wonderful. It is very pigmented and shows up well. It is fairly easy to blend, but I only gave it 4 stars because I feel like it shows more of my texture than other highlighters I own.  If you don’t have texture, I would absolutely recommend it. If you have a lot of texture, it may accentuate it.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
A reeaaaallly pretty product. The packaging is gorgeous. It’s a very true gold color. It’s not too pigmented, and it seems more glittery than an actual color. However, the product is pressed in a really pretty pattern
✌️️❤️Ari❤️✌️️ Z.
W Bloomfield, MI
Not only is this highlighter in the best packaging ever, it is absolutely stunning. It looks great on all skin types and doesn't look like a cluster of glitter on the cheekbones. It is so beautiful and worth the $28.
Grace A.
Amazing! A little goes a long way. The color payoff is like no other. Has little to no fallout. It’s a buildable highlights and versatile. Great shimmer finish that leaves you looking flawless. My new HG Highlighter!
Annie M.
orlando
I LIVE FOR THIS HIGHLIGHTER. I would definitely consider myself a highlighter whore, I have used a lot. This one, is hands down, the best highlighter I’ve ever used. I think the shade is appropriate day or night, and it looks great on so many skin tones!
Maria A.
Clearwater, FL
I LOVE this highlighter and ever since I got it I've only been reaching for it instead of my other "holy grails." The packaging is beautiful and sturdy. The powder itself is unlike any powder (especially highlighter) I have ever seen. It never gets dusty or powdery. You can also do a very subtle highlight or build it up and it does not emphasize texture on the skin (which I have a lot of). My skin is very fair leaning to neutral/yellow and the color is flattering.
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
Looks blinding in photos but not that blinding when applied on my fair skin. You also have to build it up & use a good brush or it doesn't apply well but overall I like to natural look & then blinding look in photos!
Erica C.
Coral Springs, FL
Hands down; favorite highlighter ever! This highlighter is beautiful and blinding. Anastasia did amazing with this; Im so happy I purchased it Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!