BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
Thus formula is absolutely amazing! There isnt chunky glitter, its such a lovely champagne undertoned highlight for everyones skintone, the pigment is there and you can build up to blind! I would love to purchase this again!
kelly j.
moreno valley , CA
I love the fact that it doesn’t waste any product. 0 fallout. Super shimmery and looks nice on all skin tones. I have oily skin and it doesn’t make me feel/look gross. I would buy it again (: preferably in another color tho!
Shas f.
Lindenhurst , NY
I was super skeptical about this because ofra has been my go to since forever. However i can’t lie this highlighter is amazing. It def gives you that glow without having to apply a lot. Will buy again once i finish this one!
Jade M.
El Paso, TX
I love this highlighter it’s not super glittery so it makes the skin look like it has a healthy glow if you want extra shine you just wet your brush and it looks amazing . It was very easy to blend it is my go to highlighter and it is a good amount for the price
Linda M.
OMG!! This highlighter is SPECTACULAR!!! For those with aging skin: this highlighter is highly shiny but not chunky! For those with young skin: you will LOVE the glow!
Nikaury N.
Provo , UT
Love this ✨✨✨✨ one of my fav this month! Great pigmented and amazing quality. Very long lasting and it blends beautifully. Does not have any kick back or fall off. Price point is amazing for a highlighter. Looks great in my dark skin. I got mine at Sephora.com and i haven’t stop using it. I personally Recommend it to anyone who loves to glow ✨✨✨✨✨
August G.
Bakersfield, CA
I know every MUA, influencer, and beauty enthusiast waited impatiently for this release. In this case, ABH and Amrezy did not disappoint. I have fair skin with pink undertones and it still looks amazing on me! I love how soft it glides on. Definitely worth the thirty dollars if you love your highlights. It has become a staple in my beauty bag.
sugarlyn P.
scott afb
I’m really loving this highlight it is amazing I love the color and the texture it’s a bit pricey but so worth it to me I would buy this again I use it with a brush beauty blender and my fingers I recommend this product
Breezy B.
San Antonio , TX
This is the most odd formula in the most magnificent way. When you sweep your brush/sponge/ finger through the formula there is absolutely no fall out. The product blends into your skin to leave the most ethereal glow. No chunky glitter, no poor enhancement, lasts 12+ hours. The packaging feels luxurious and this product is worth every penny. I’ve used this product everyday for 2 months and i haven’t made the slightest dent in the pan.
truly l.
This is such a gorgeous highlighter. It works well on all skin tones. This has been my go to highlight will probably buy another one as a back up. Super silky and can be used wet or dry. If you haven't tried it, try it!
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!