BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
liz p.
Queen Creek
Best golden highlight on the market. Its even better that the cult favorite champagne pop. The formula is great, goes on the skin smoothly, easy to build up to a suttle or intense highlight. The glow it gives you is fabulous.
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
Best highlighter out there ! It’s so blinding I’m so happy I got this high lighter . I got mine from Sephora right when it launched. If you want a blinding highlighter that looks so stunning I would high recommend this one . The packaging is so sleek and different .
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
ABH killed it again with this highlighter. Honestly most of their products are great. This highlighter can get very blinding if you want it to be. The highlighter looks wet on the skin and doesn’t look powder like at all. Amazing!
Kristen L.
Pittsburgh
This is probably the most beautiful highlighter I have ever used. I was wary at first due to the golden tone on my pale skin but this is a highlighter that would look gorgeous on anyone! So smooth and really makes an impact!
kelly j.
moreno valley , CA
I love the fact that it doesn’t waste any product. 0 fallout. Super shimmery and looks nice on all skin tones. I have oily skin and it doesn’t make me feel/look gross. I would buy it again (: preferably in another color tho!
Tabatha H.
Fairfax, VA
I wish I could give it all the stars in the world! It’s beyond beautiful and glowy. If you love to glow like space aliens can see you, then this is it! Packaging is gorgeous and the price is perfect. Bought a back up also :)
Shas f.
Lindenhurst , NY
I was super skeptical about this because ofra has been my go to since forever. However i can’t lie this highlighter is amazing. It def gives you that glow without having to apply a lot. Will buy again once i finish this one!
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
Thus formula is absolutely amazing! There isnt chunky glitter, its such a lovely champagne undertoned highlight for everyones skintone, the pigment is there and you can build up to blind! I would love to purchase this again!
Jade M.
El Paso, TX
I love this highlighter it’s not super glittery so it makes the skin look like it has a healthy glow if you want extra shine you just wet your brush and it looks amazing . It was very easy to blend it is my go to highlighter and it is a good amount for the price
Linda M.
OMG!! This highlighter is SPECTACULAR!!! For those with aging skin: this highlighter is highly shiny but not chunky! For those with young skin: you will LOVE the glow!
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!