BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I like the pretty cover packaging hold your highlighter i...2 Answers
  • When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Stephanie G.
This highlighter is everything! It gives you a nice golden glow! I say it’s best for medium to dark skin. It last all day and it’s very pigmented. This is my go to highlighter! I would definitely purchase again.
Laura D.
Wellton, AZ
This is a good highlighter , the under tone is stunning it matches every skin tone , you can use it for a glam look or even for a everyday look . It is easy to apply and it blend in with your makeup so flawless.
helen n.
staten island
I have been using this highlighter since it came out. I like the way it looks on my face. It has a very natural sunny glow effect. It goes on smoothly and makes my skin silky looking without looking too dramatic. I have bought a lot of highlighters over the years but This is my favorite so far. I use this highlighter almost everyday.
Katelyn S.
This is one of my FAVORITE highlights ever! It is incredibly pigmented & blends like a dream! It’s a soft champagne gold but works on a variety of skin tones. You can build it up by wetting your brush & BAM, in your face highlight. HIGHLY recommend!
Taylor F.
Melbourne
I was a little worried when I bought this because I was afraid it would a too dark on my fair skin. I’m SO glad I was wrong. It’s the most gorgeous gold highlight I’ve ever used. There’s literally no fallout in the pan when using this. It gives you such a beautiful reflect! And the wavy pattern in the pan is so pretty and the compact is absolutely gorgeous! I love it so much I immediately went to purchase a backup!
Mandy S.
Can I give this 10 stars???? He best highlighter of all time. GET YOU ONE BEFORE THEYRE GONE!!! I have two (backup for when I run out of my first). Never have I ever seen a highlight that actually smooths and perfects the skin.... can be built up to blind someone or blended out to look ultra natural!!
madison w.
Rostraver Twp, PA
Hands down my favorite highlight EVER. I haven’t touched any of my other highlighters since I’ve received this one. The most gorgeous highlight ever and it’s nothing too overpowering but can definitely be very blinding if you build it up like I do.
Maria H.
I love this highlighter from the beautiful packaging to the actual color it's a pigmented gold /champagne.With just a swipe of it is enough want to intensify it more spray your brush and bam glow for the gawds!!
Mackenzie K.
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE HOLY GRAIL HIGHLIGHTER! I was wary of this at first because I thought it was catered to darker skin tone but WOW this looks amazing in my skin and always gives me THAT glow! Thank you Amrezy!
Lia D.
Overland Park , KS
I bought this because of the hype and have to say that it hasn’t lived up to my expectations. It’s a little more glittery than I had hoped for and not as buttery as some of the other high end highlighters I own.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?