BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Natalie M.
West chester , PA
Worth the hype. Worth the price. This highlighter is gorgeous. I have light/fair skin and it’s so blinding and beautiful. It’s the perfect amount of shimmer without being chunky. It’s totally different to their glowkit formulas.
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Ok I said I will not buy anymore highlighters but I did anyway and do not regret it. It's like a light yellow gold unlike any of my other ones in my collection. The formula is beautiful and so is the packaging. Definitely worth it
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
This is such a great highlighter. Just a swipe and I’m glowing. It’s obviously gold and it makes you look golden. You may want to tell your friends to wear sunglasses around you bet you will blind them all with this highlighter.
Sarah Z.
Woodhaven, MI
i love how this has such a perfect combo of shine and glitter! i’m not one for subtle highlights and if you are you might not like it but i personally think it’s the bee’s knees and the only anastasia highlighter i really like!
🦄💄BeautySheIs💄🦄 n.
By far my top highlighter love at the moment ! Nothing compares to this alien glow ! It’s a shimmery silky product that is extremely beautiful and lived beyond my expectations! I’d definitely purchase this over and over again !
Samantha H.
I thoroughly enjoy this highlighter. I do feel that it's not super buildable when it comes to "glow factor" which is why I only rated it 4 stars but it is a perfect every day highlighter. Sits on the skin well. Does not emphasize pores. Altogether a beautiful product.
Jessi X.
Roseville, CA
One of my favorite blinding highlighters! It’s a beautiful gold color that is not too bronze or too yellow. Perfect for all skin tones. A little goes a long way with this beautiful pigment of a highlight. Pretty packaging too.
💖Emmy 💖.
Wilmington, DE
Let me start off by saying this highlighter is stunning. But it’s over hyped and over priced. I love Anastasia and amrezy but it’s not worth the money you can get a dupe for literally have the price! I wouldn’t purchase again.
Susanne G.
This is top notch! You need this in your life works with all skin tones! Haven’t experience fall out. This is amazing you want to glow this is the highlighter for you small amount goes long way! I couldn’t say anything negative
liz p.
Queen Creek
Best golden highlight on the market. Its even better that the cult favorite champagne pop. The formula is great, goes on the skin smoothly, easy to build up to a suttle or intense highlight. The glow it gives you is fabulous.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!