BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Wow wow wow Amrezy really killed it with this highlighter. For my skin tone, this highlight shade is amazing. It's the perfect glow. So pigmented. So buttery. Highly worth checking out! Especially if you love highlighters like me.
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
This highlighter is phenomenal!!! It goes on so smooth and light and isn't tooo dramatic. The color is perfect. It's a little pricey but it's typical for this brand and it's always worth it! You can find it at select beauty stores
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
I think this product is awesome! I️t applies really nice and evenly. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and I️t has gone really nicely with my skin, no issues. Overall this product is really awesome and I️ would recommend I️t to anyone!
Ashley C.
De Queen , AR
This is amazing!!! No fall out whatsoever! It's has an amazing texture and overall my favorite highlighter of all time. I love it 😍 it's not even creamy nor powdery I'm not sure how to explain it but this is an amazing formula! 🙌🏻
Umema I.
valley stream
My favoriteeeeee highlighter of all time! I have stocked up on this baby right here! I bought this a month ago, and I have not used any other highlighter ever since. I literally get excited using this as my highlighter, eyeshadow, or even to brighten the brow bone. This is an amazing product, I recommend everyone to get this! you will not be disappointed! Live for this highlighter!! ✨
Bethany W.
Honestly this highlighter was all hype and is actually awful! I’m really not a fan at all of ABH highlighters because they’re all glitter and no glow but I thought this one might be different. WRONG! This one is the same. So bad.
mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Uno de los highlights más nuevos de mi colección es hermoso da un súper glow ✨ tiene una aplicación suave y podría desir hermosa da una apariencia de que está mojado pero también le da a tu piel ese brillo saludable que todas queremos en nuestra piel
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I can’t believe how beautiful this is. I never like gold highlights because my skin tone is too light, but this is such a nice balance between gold and rose gold. It’s light and has such a beautiful sheen without being glittery. LOVE!
Mariah C.
Girl you can see me from a mile away wet or dry this is the perfect gold tone! I love how it’s can be use on all skin tones as well ! It’s super easy to blend and very high in pigments ! This is a great highlighter thank you ABH for always doing your best
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Oh my goodness. This highlighter is everything. From the presentation to the final product: perfection. It’s gorgeous in its compact, it looks like soft gold waves. It is so luminescent on the skin. And it applies like silk and blends beautifully. I’m a believer.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!