BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
This highlight is really pretty, depending on your skin tone. The pan it looks gold, and on deeper skin tones it looks gold which is beautiful. On paler skintones it looks almost champagne. Then on very yellow undertones it looks almost grey. I think you would need to try it in store to see on your skin. Also it’s not as intense of a highlight as i was expecting from all the hype on social media. I probably wouldn’t buy it.
Lauren p.
Denham Spgs, LA
My favorite highlighter of all time. I have tried plenty of high end and drugstore highlighters and this is the perfect glow. You can build it up or just wear it as a simple but poppin’ glow. I would 100% recommend!
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
One of the best highlighters I have used. You can use it for a natural golden champagne glow or you can build it up for the wet gorgeous look that blinds you!!! I try to avoid buying high end highlighters because I love the wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder but I am so glad I splurged on this product. I have used it with M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ for a higher intensity and it does make a difference!
blia s.
Marion, NC
When I buy a highlighter it takes a lot for me to want it, although it is pigmented it doesn’t show a bad cast. It blends easily and melts into the skin. It looks almost shimmery but without the shimmer. It’s really hard to explain. It is a subtle highlighter, but it catches the light so nicely. Plus, I’m not one to throw on a highlighter to look like the tin man. I will say that if you have texture I think this will emphasize that.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
This highlight is beautiful! You do have to build it up but it is so worth it and worth the price! It would go great I’m medium to dark skin tones. I think it would work for any skin type. I would repurchase again.
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
So so so so bright and shiny!!! Not too glittery on, even though it looks it. Make sure to tap the product off the brush or you WILL apply too much and it will look caked in some spots but wow do I love the color!!
Jeniffer B.
fort worth
One of my favorite highlighters. This one is my go to for sure. The pigmentation is great and it melts into your skin. It’s not chalky at all. I highly recommend this purchase. It’s affordable and not cheap at all.
Brittany N.
Rome, Ga
This is by far the best highlight I have ever used. It is the perfect combination of shimmery and reflective. This is my holy grail product and I use it every single day! I have recommended it to all of my friends!
Melanie B.
Chalmette
I LOVE this highlighter. It really gives you a glow from within. Not glittery on the face. It’s a pale champagne color. I’m more fair and it actually is perfect for my skin tone and i think would be really universal on a lot of people. It feels like butter and is so smooth and easy to blend and apply!
Lucero G.
Umatilla, OR
No filter needed for this highlight!
ABH cosmetics and Amrezy killed it when it came to his product. It really is a highlight that goes with all skin tones and blinds the Gods!
It’s really smooth to the touch, the packaging is incredible, and the best thing of all.... no fallout!
Seriously the best highlight I own at the moment! ❤️
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?