BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
  • What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Uhmaynda N.
I bought this highlighter the day it came out, and I absolutely love it. It is one of the most gorgeous highlights ever. It isnt glittery, but on the face it almost looks wet. It really is gorgeous. Highly recommend this to everyone
Kaylah V.
This highlighter is AMAZING! I am so in love! It gives you the most beautiful glow. It can subtle or blinding. If you want people to see you from space, this is the highlight for you. I will be stocking up and buying more of this!!
Heather H.
Fairfax, VA
This highlighter is gold (literally and figuratively). I love the Becca champagne pop but I love how this is perfect for everyday usage because of how soft this color is. It’s super soft and looks gorgeous on about every skin tone!
emsada O.
waterloo, IA
this highlighter is honestly life changing it is sooo glowy. it can give an everyday glow or a stunning highlight for dramatic days i love my balkan queen amra for creating this because u truly needed it! i have fair skin but it works out perfectly!!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Absolutely stunning product with great pigment. I love this on my medium skin . It went on very smooth and gave a nice golden shimmery glow. I even like to invite we this on my eyes a well. It does last all day and is easy on my skin.
Ashley C.
De Queen , AR
This is amazing!!! No fall out whatsoever! It's has an amazing texture and overall my favorite highlighter of all time. I love it 😍 it's not even creamy nor powdery I'm not sure how to explain it but this is an amazing formula! 🙌🏻
kelsi r.
WORTH THE HYPE, buy it now because it’s only a limited edition. In fact, stock up on this! It’s such a natural glow but I layer it on because I love a lot of highlight! Definitely not a chalky finish like most high lighters!!!!!!!
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
This highlighter is phenomenal!!! It goes on so smooth and light and isn't tooo dramatic. The color is perfect. It's a little pricey but it's typical for this brand and it's always worth it! You can find it at select beauty stores
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
I think this product is awesome! I️t applies really nice and evenly. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and I️t has gone really nicely with my skin, no issues. Overall this product is really awesome and I️ would recommend I️t to anyone!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Wow wow wow Amrezy really killed it with this highlighter. For my skin tone, this highlight shade is amazing. It's the perfect glow. So pigmented. So buttery. Highly worth checking out! Especially if you love highlighters like me.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!