BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stacey M.
Southfield
The Amrezy by Anastasia of Beverly Hills Highlighter is match made in heaven. The texture is fine and doesn’t have chunky pieces of glitter. This highlighter is a great mixture of gold and silver that gorgeous on a wide variety of skin tones. Most highlighters can go ashen in warmer skin tones, but this one hasn’t failed me yet. My only complaint is that it’s limited edition!! All good things in moderation!
Susan M.
Philadelphia, PA
This highlight is sooo pretty! I love that you can apply it lightly for a natural glow or apply more product for that blinding highlight. The packaging itself was enough to draw me in. I even use this as an eyeshadow sometimes when I want a simple look.
nat M.
East Lansing
I have gotten the most compliments from people when I wear this! My clients request I use this on them whenever they return to get their makeup done again! Super blinding (even without fix+) and complimentary to every single skin tone I've worked with.
Amy G.
Littlerock, CA
Nice highlighter got it to see what the hype was about. It’s bit shimmery for it but it gives shiny highlight. You don’t need to put on a lot because it has good pigment. I feel the best way to use it is a fluffy highlighting brush and not a fan brush.
Morgan B.
Louisville, KY
My new all time favorite highlighter. The color is stunning and works on my pale skin as well as my friends’ darker complexions. It leaves a stunning glow that can be subtle if applied lightly or built up to be blinding as hell. I use this as my daily & glam highlighter, and also use it on the lids when I want a gold eyeshadow.
Raisa R.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is my absolute favorite highlighter. I am a highlight freak. I have literally every highlighter and this topped everything. It gives it such a wet look I love it. It looks very glowey and such healthy skin but it also has such a power. Whenever i wear it i always get complimented on it.
Katie  M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Hnng this highlight is everything. It is the most beautiful shade of light gold that gives you the perfect “I’m so dewy I might make others uncomfortable look”. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone that would listen to me. Buy this highlight buy it now!
Sam D.
Eugene
I caved and splurged a bit on this product on late night, and I certainly don’t regret it! This is a beautiful wet looking highlight, but not as blinding as I have seen it on others but I make it work. Not bad what so ever and the price isn’t too high
Deanna G.
This is my all time favorite highlight! It can be a subtle glow or you can build it to be out of this world shiny! And somehow this magical shade is beautiful on all skin tones! Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Gabby P.
I love this highlighter! Definitely worth trying!! And is good for the money! I've heard mixed reviews and decided to try it myself. Well I'm glad I did because with the correct brush you can have the highlight of a goddess. No joke it's my favorite so far. I haven't tried any abh products until now. So I'd like to try more because I fell in love with this one! I didn't add a filter to my picture either so that's how much glow you get 😍😍
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?

back