BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
  • I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Laura T.
When swatching this highlighter it feels very dry. I actually got worried that it wasn't going to perform well. However, with a brush applied to the face it is stunning. There is no kickback in the pan and you can use this as a subtle healthy glow or a bam in your face glow. It builds up beautifully. I thought it would be too dark for my fair complexion, but it wasn't at all. I think this would look great on any and everybody. I also feel the price is great. For $28 this is a lot of product and it will last a very long time. ABH did it again!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I saw this in a sephora store about 2 weeks ago and switched it, it was so glowie and beautiful! I can not stop thinking about how gorgeous is it and how soft and smooth the texture and formula of it it. I will have to go back because its driving me crazy!
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
Ok so this highlighter is gorgeous in the package and the packaging alone makes you just drool if you’re a makeup lover like me but..... I was expecting highlight to the Gods when I put it on.... it didn’t happen. Now understand that I love the color and even using my Milani make it dewy spray (makes even the worst highlighters pop) didn’t enhance this one the way I was expecting.... its pretty and I’ll keep it just because it’s pretty but... I’m gonna have to go back to my Becca and Fenty for the blinding glow...
Cristina V.
South El Monte, CA
Love this highlighter. I do not like glittery highlighters and this one is definitely not. You can put a little or you can build it up and it still looks amazing. It lasts a long time on my skin. Adding this highlight gives my skin definitely what it needs
Ceara A.
Macon, GA
This highlighter is ahhhhhmazing. It is super light weight and doesn’t give you that powdered looks if you apply too much. The shine this gives my cheeks is everything! I love the color for when I’m tan it makes me look like a golden goddess! Please make more colors in the formula!
Kelli B.
Pearl, MS
I love how pigmented this product is! I used it in the early morning and after being busy all day I forgot I even had it on! When I looked in the mirror it was like BAM! It stays on so well and such easy to apply! HIGHHHHHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!!! 🌟
Stacey M.
Southfield
The Amrezy by Anastasia of Beverly Hills Highlighter is match made in heaven. The texture is fine and doesn’t have chunky pieces of glitter. This highlighter is a great mixture of gold and silver that gorgeous on a wide variety of skin tones. Most highlighters can go ashen in warmer skin tones, but this one hasn’t failed me yet. My only complaint is that it’s limited edition!! All good things in moderation!
Caroline R.
After Becca’s Champagne Pop this is one of my favorite highlights. It’s super pigmented & very intense. It’s the perfect blinding highlight. The packaging is beautiful as well, and it comes with SO much product for the price. Definitely worth purchasing.
Ruby G.
Houston
This highlighter is my ride or die!! This is my favorite highlighter that I’ve ever purchased. It’s so buttery when I swatch it and I love it sooooooooo much. I got it when I first heard that Amrezy was coming out with a new highlighter with Anastasia Beverly Hills. I wish it wasn’t limited edition.
Danielle R.
129 Cowlitz Dr. Apt. A Kelso, Wa
I’m in love with this new Anastasia highlighter it’s out of this world stunning and so natural but wet looking cause it blends so well into the skin. It’s definitely worth the hype that’s for sure and if it sticks around I’ll definitely repurchase when I run out.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?