BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
McKenna P.
Mayville , MI
I absolutely love this highlighter. It’s such a versatile color that looks good on many skin tones including my very pale skin. The pigmentation is great and it’s very creamy. You do have to get under the first layer for the color to truly shine.
Taryn T.
Pagosa Spgs, CO
This is probably one of the best highlighters I’ve ever bought. This highlighter is so pigmented and it has a nice gold tint to it! It could blind someone and it looks so amazing when the sun hits it! I totally recommend you spend the money on this highlighter!
Sarah Beth C.
Sylacauga, AL
Hands down my favorite highlighter ever. It’s absolutely STUNNING!!! I have combo skin and it doesn’t make me look oily or anything like that. Definitely has a shimmery finish. It’s the prettiest gold color. I will cherish this highlight forever!
daisy o.
Gainesville, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this !!! Very great highlighter!! I purchased 2 when they had them for $20!! Very well pigmented! It stays on the entire day! Good for any skin type & would recommend !! Your highlight will always be on point with this highlighter!
Kristin F.
Chesapeake, VA
Okay so if you think this highlighter is #1 just because it just came out , you’re wrong . I bought more then one and I hope they never stop making it . It’s less then 30 bucks which is CRAZY since all the other nice highlighters are like 50z it has no glitter , just striking shimmer and it’s golden and beautiful. Great price, awesome size . I’m in love 😍
Elaina J.
Vancouver
GAWGEOUS! Absolutely phenomenal formula, smooth like butter and has a blinding effect! Works super well with a compact or fan brush; hard to find duality! Doesn't seem to need to be dug into as well to achieve the reflective look! Long lasting!
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold Yoooo Anastasia already got bomb ahhhh highlighter and this ish is amazing I love it 😍! Def repurchase. I recommend to anybody and everybody! Great for boys and girls! I love using it wet! I bought from Sephora! sephora.com
dalitza M.
dardanelle
Es súper bueno pigmenta muy bien el brillo es excelente lo utilize de la tienda de sephora me encanto pero no lo compre por que el precio es alto, deja un brillo como mismo se ve en el producto, lo recomiendo y espero algún día poder comprarlo 😍
Amanda N.
Dallas, TX
Omg this is liiiiiiiffffffeeee lmao sorry so I tried some other highlighters and nine worked for the way this does I recommend this to every one you will love this product you don't need much for you to get that bright high light InfluensterAnastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
THIS HIGHLIGHTER is actually beautiful and i  love it so much it so beautiful  some pros are that it super pigmented and light weight it so not glittery i personally have a big obsession on highlighter and this is the only on i use  if i hit pan on it i will buy a new one
Sajia S.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?