BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Victoria t.
Toms River, NJ
I love this highlighter SOOOO much!! I have been waiting to get my hands on this for so long. Once it came out in stores, I went to ULTA first thing in the morning to get it. The formula is absolutely amazing and I get so many compliments on it. I definitely recommend getting this product it’s stunning
Sheri D.
The best highlighter I've ever used...just melts into your skin and gives the most beautiful natural or extreme highlight. Soft hand for a natural highlight and heavy hand for a highlight seen in space.
Tayy J.
So buttery, so smooth , every girl needs this glow in her life. Had to by 2 because 1 wasn’t enough, and when my sister said she could not get hers I had to get it for her !! This a a highlighting glow dream ! 😍
Latisha M.
Westminster, CA
I saw this in a sephora store about 2 weeks ago and switched it, it was so glowie and beautiful! I can not stop thinking about how gorgeous is it and how soft and smooth the texture and formula of it it. I will have to go back because its driving me crazy!
لميسة  .
queens
This highlighter is so pretty. Literally the most beautiful highlighter I came across. The packaging is amazing and for other highlighters I usually have to spray setting spray on them to make it look pigmented but this highlighter is just naturally pigmented.
Kelli B.
Pearl, MS
I love how pigmented this product is! I used it in the early morning and after being busy all day I forgot I even had it on! When I looked in the mirror it was like BAM! It stays on so well and such easy to apply! HIGHHHHHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!!! 🌟
Emily M.
Brownsville, TX
My favorite Anastasia highlight at the moment! It is absolutely blinding. Im especially in love with the packaging as well,its stunning. I love using it out as a compact,it is completely my aesthetic.
Erika M.
Cicero, IL
Umm yeah !!! I hear some good things about this little lady but sad I don't have it yet but I will so because I need to see what is the Hype about her . Someone send me her lol she needs to come home with me !! I love it i love how it looks well done!!!
Betsy J.
Bridgeport, CT
Totally lived up to the hype ! This highlighter is truly dusted gold, giving you a natural yet stunning glow. This highlighter lasted through an entire night of dancing and lit up in my pictures. i’ll be taking care of this one like the gold that it is.
Katie B.
Belgrade, MT
The most gorgeous and versatile highlight I have ever used. You can have a subtle glow or a blinding highlight. It’s buttery and a gorgeous pale golden, that works on anyone. If I ever run out I hope I can buy it again!Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!