BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Highlighter heaven!!! Everything about this highlighter is just so right. From the beautiful design in the highlighter to the gorgeous packaging & everything in between. Let's talk about the glow! You can apply a little for a nice glow or you can build it up to blinding! It's such a beautiful shade of gold, not to dark, not too light, and compliments every skin tone. It picks up on the brush with ease and blends so well! It doesn't leave a harsh line of product on your skin. This highlighter is a must in my opinion and I will be purchasing a backup!
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
I love ABH!
With the highest quality, small size of box giving you all the glow on the way you might need! I travel a lot for work and this small box does everything I need!
I would definitely recommend it! The price is just great for that top quality!
Love it!
Star E.
Lanse, MI
I find this product amazingggggg! So pigmented I just can’t get over it!😍😍 I recommend to anyone looking for a great hi-lighter! I personally have oil skin and it works great on my skin. I also have very sensitive skin that breaks out easily from certain products and it seems to work well with this product!
manda k.
Vancouver, WA
oh my god, when i say this is the BEST highlighter ever, i mean it! it literally looks AMAZING on every skin tone! i reach for this whenever i’m doing a glam look, it just reflects the sun so perfectly, and looks amazing & leaves your skin glowing to the gods.
Amanda Nicole R.
Yorkville, IL
An amazing highlighter!the color and sparkle are great!I have tried several highlighters and this one is by far my favorite, one swip in store and I was sold:) price wise it's well worth it,I put it in in the morning and it holds all day!!a new daily favorite
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
One of the best highlighter i got the chance to try.. it gives u a beautiful out of space blinding glow thats more on the gold side and i think this would look amazing on tan of dark skin tones.. i would recommend everyone to try if u want and love that blinding glow..
Lyndsay M.
Cobleskill
This is my new go to. The packaging is beautiful, the color is stunning and the formula is amazing. If you are trying to blind people with your highlight, this is the palette for you. The texture is smooth and highly reflective. Would definitely recommend!!!!
Mallory H.
I LOVE this highlighter. It’s absolutely gorgeous and it just glides on. The color it shows on your skin is breathtaking. I cannot wait to see what it looks like against sun kissed skin this summer. I recommend this highlighter to everybody. It’s a must have!
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
This highlight is perfect for me during the summer when I am extremely tan! It stays on very well and is quite pigmented. I’m not big on extremely shiny products but this product is absolutely gorgeous, I’m obsessed to say the least! I would highly recommend.
Wendoline V.
Corona, NY
I dont know if i ended up with a bad batch or something but on me it just looks glittery. So it looks like i had put glitter on instead of a highlighter. It was also hard to get on any product but wetting of the brush with setting spray did help a bit.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!