BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
julie-alexandra M.
Egg Harbor Township
not nearly as pigmented as i imagined or hoped. swatched much better in the store. with that being said it’s still absolutely beautiful. if you’re more into a subtle gold highlight this is something you’d love.
Jordan C.
I love this highlighter!!! I'm fair and I was worried that it would look to golden yellow on my skin, but it totally works. It's so shiny, and ever so slightly glittery, but in the prettiest way possible. It's a unique formula and I love it! Packaging is gorgeous too.
Brittany D.
This is a beautiful highlighter. It’s buildable with a shimmery finish. It does not look caked or drying on the skin. I have oily skin and it stays great! It blends out beautifully. I use primer/concealer/ bronzer and blush before applying my highlight and it blends seamlessly
Belen R.
Hands down my favorite highlighter of all time this is such a pretty intense glow. It has no Chungking glitter and it’s like a gold champagne color. The packaging is beautiful and it’s so worth the price. This last all day on the skin and every needs this highlighter.
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
Hans down the BEST highlighter I own! This highlighter is so pigmented and lasts all day long. I absolutely love the way it looks and I even wear it as an eyeshadow. I love that this can be used for everyday looks or build it up for events and going out. Anastasia did it again! Amazing!
Jacqueline b.
California
I never personal every bought or used this product but from our people reviews about this product they really like this because it is a soft-butter like a formula that is soft and smooth.Also, the highlighter in their opinion is very shiny and bright for them.
Sydney K.
Wilmington , NC
First off let me say that I am incredibly pale. I was afraid this would be too gold on me, but it’s not. It’s a beautiful highlight that almost looks wet on the skin, not powdery at all. I like wetting my brush with a mist and applying when I want it to really pop.
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
I bought this on a whim. I’ve never been more pleased with a highlighter. It’s the most beautiful blendable formula. The gold looks like water on the skin it’s not chunky glitter just gorgeous highlight which is what I always want. It’s now my favorite highlighter.
Jenifer H.
Kenosha, WI
I am OBSESSED with this highlighter!! (And all things abh). Highlight gods 🙌🏻super pigmented and creamy, barely takes any work to get a super snatched highlight! (Plus it’ll take a million years to hit pan if I never share it)! Convincing all my family friends this is a definite 2018 NEEDED product for everyone
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Highlighter heaven!!! Everything about this highlighter is just so right. From the beautiful design in the highlighter to the gorgeous packaging & everything in between. Let's talk about the glow! You can apply a little for a nice glow or you can build it up to blinding! It's such a beautiful shade of gold, not to dark, not too light, and compliments every skin tone. It picks up on the brush with ease and blends so well! It doesn't leave a harsh line of product on your skin. This highlighter is a must in my opinion and I will be purchasing a backup!
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!