BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Adneris R.
Orlando, FL
The only complaint I have about this highlighter was that it was a limited release (cue massive sad tears) because it is such the perfect highlighter. It’s soft and velvety feeling and the color works incredibly well with all skin tone.
Sylvia L.
Hands down the best highlighter I’ve ever seen. I have med. skin tone and it looks amazing on the skin.... like it’s so blinding my skin looks wet. I’ve seen it on other skin tones and it looks just as beautiful. 10/10 would recommend.
Greys R.
Otis, OR
This is my new favorite highlight! It's absolutely so stunning. I love the way that it just melts into my skin and just looks so flawless. I feel like it's going to last me such a long time it has no fall out what so ever. I'm in love!
Meg C.
Windham, OH
You know you got yourself a good highlight when someone from across the room tells you it’s poppin! This is my new favorite highlighter and everyone needs to try it! It’s a beautiful shade of gold, it’s sooo soft, it’s super pigmented!
heaven P.
USA
This is a very great product I really recommend using a highlighter brush that is like triangle wise because you get the full capacity of the Highlight if you do like a light highlight then I really recommend the elf baked highlighter
Andie S.
Rolla, MO
Holy moly! This product seriously threw itself out the park! I can not believe they made such an amazing highlighter! I’ve never really felt motivated to buy any highlighters from Anastasia because I felt they were more known for their eyeshadow and brow products, so I just never felt intrigued to buy them, until they came out with this. I am so glad I waited, they really made this formula insanely special! So excited to got this, I haven’t been able to put it down!!
Myranda C.
This is absolutely stunning. I was skeptical at first because of the strange texture BUT the texture is what makes it AMAZING for people that suffer from texture on the skin. I feel like it just sinks into my skin, doesn’t sit right on top and gives me a wet look to the skin, which I love! I find that it works the best with a more dense highlighter brush. The packaging is also beautiful as well. I think this shade would be perfect for all skin tones. 100% recommend!
Alicia P.
Ozone Park, NY
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HIGHLIGHT! it’s the most perfect champagne color that makes your skin GLOW! I apply this by first spraying my face with setting spray and then waiting until it is almost fully dried, and then i apply the highlighter with a fluffy highlight brush
Debbie G.
This is the most gorgeous highlighter I have ever seen. The way the product looks in the packaging is absolutely stunning - a beautiful, textured, rippling wave of light gold. It’s almost a shame to dip a brush into it. On the skin it gives a sheer, lit from within shimmer. I have a bit of texture on my cheekbones and this doesn’t accentuate it. The finely milled powder is silky to touch and buffs into the skin effortlessly. You have to get this before it sells out.
Tayler M.
woburn
This is such a beautiful highlighter. I usually don't buy this color highlighter because it doesn't look good with my skin tone, but this one actually looks stunning and I was shocked. It's super creamy and blends out fantastically.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?