BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Linda C.
Norwalk
Anastasia really knew what she was doing when she collaborated with Amra. Amra is the queen of glow so when I saw the ad for this highlighter I knew I had to get my hands on it.
It is a light gold color highlighter that shines like literally like a God! If I could bathe my self in it to glow forever I would lol (jk) but seriously it is stunning.
You can use it alone to highlight the high points of your face or spray some fix plus on your brush to intensify the glow and work it on your shoulders and collar bone yo give a sun kissed glow within.
It is limited addition so if it's not in your collection go get it!  Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Anna D.
San Jose , CA
I was so excited for this highlighter! It looks stunning in person, and I love a light gold highlight, even on my fair complexion. I was worried that this highlighter would be too gold...and I was sadly right. This highlight does not even look like a highlighter on fair skin, it looks like you took a light gold eyeshadow and tried to apply it to your cheekbones. The gold undertone is just too strong and makes the highlight look like a gold streak on the face rather than a gorgeous glow. I'm disappointed it doesn't work for me, but the highlighter itself is quite stunning on everyone from light to deep skin tones. The formula is incredibly smooth and soft, so I feel like it sits well on the skin, the color is just off. I just wanted to let anyone who is super fair to know that this will likely not work for them as a highlight. Bummer, I know!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
OMG I have been waiting forever to leave a review for this FANTABULOUS highlighter! I mean what can I say other than the glow it puts off is POPPIN! It’s a very light gold highlight with very fine and small glitters , not chunky as everyone expected! The packaging is so chic and luxurious! This is a very pigmented highlighter! I believe it looks amazing on all skin tones. The whole wave effect on the highlighter is ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING!!!!! This highlighter is so creamy , it is not flaky or chalky. I mainly apply the highlight with a “packer” brush as some may call it. I do not use a fan brush because fan brushes suck... I am STRAIGHT UP OBSESSED with this. Anastasia Beverly Hills and Amrezy really creates such a wonderful highlighter and I love this collaboration. I highly recommend this highlighter!!! It only retails for $28 on the abh website , ulta or Sephora.
Yanibell P.
I love this highlighter so so so much!!!!!! I can’t think of a more universal highlighter than this one. I love Amrezy and to think that she collaborated with my favorite brand to come up with this amazing product makes me so happy. The packaging itself is so luxurious. I love how the packaging is thick and yet lightweight. I love how from up close, the highlighter looks like its in waves in the package. I love how you can go from subtle to a popping highlight, depending on the build up. If you want a highlighter, this is for you. If you have no idea about what highlighter is, this is for you. If you are a beginner, intermediate, or a fully experienced MUA/makeup enthusiast then this is the highlighter for you!!!! Anastasia x Amrezy killed it with this!!!!! I wish this collab was a forever kind of thing. I recommend this 10000%
Megan C.
Sayville, NY
Let me start by saying I have been looking for a highlight for my skin, that is a blinding glow but not a streak of color on my face. That has been so hard. I've tried soft and gentle, Becca moon stone, a bunch of other mac ones and idk a whole lot. It's all been the same. While the're BEAUTIFUL it's a streak of color on my face (Which I am like neutral toned but kinda paleish. I wear the Clinique foundation in breeze and thats kinda dark on me rn lol.)  THIS HAS BEEN A GOD SEND! It's a friken glow. That's it. At least on my skin. A gorgeous gorgeous glow. Again I'm kinda pale so I was worried this would be too golden. If you want a bliiiiiiiinding glow that looks wet and just ugh. I can't praise this enough. I am probably going to buy a second one because it's limited edition and I love it soooo much. GET THISSSS.
Alysa B.
I would give this more stars if I could. Amra and Anastasia have really outdone themselves with the quality and texture of this highlighter! Some of the major benefits include no fallout, a fairly universal color, the ability to intensify it to your liking, and of course, the glow being naturally sunkissed and not exaggerating the skin texture one bit. I’m absolutely obsessed with the way this glides on and allows for a lot of room to work with it! I use it on my browbone, inner corner, cheeks, and a bit on the forehead to make myself look dewy and radiant!
Brittany B.
Love this highlighter, its smooth, buttery and blends nicely. Its long lasting and not super shimmery/glittery like it looks in the pan. It creates a nice glow but not as bright of one as i would have expected especially on someone as fair as myself. It is one of my top highlighters though probably simply for the packaging and the way it looks. I could pack more prodcut on to get the highlight/glow i'd like but then i feel it would look to chunky and unblended. This is the perfect amount of glow in my opinion and not overly blinding. One of my boyfriends favorites on me for that reason lol. Sad it's limited edition, I'm going to end up needing a back up. I do feel its worth the 28 dollars though if you're a highlight lover and love a nice glow.
Jennifer F.
Fort Belvoir, VA
My favorite highlighter right now hands down. I apply it with a damp beauty blender over my foundation and it literally looks like it melts into your skin. Instead of looking chunky and powdery like some highlights, this one just looks like a beautiful sheen without the gaudy glitter look. Also, in love with this color. I get really tan in the summer but pretty pale in the winter, which is me now and it still looks amazingly beautiful on the skin. I use it on the high points of my face as well as inner corner of my eyes and Cupid’s bow. I’ve even use it as my lid eye shadow color and it just makes your face look lit from within. The picture that I added was taken at night with no flash after a full day of wear. Come through highlight ✨
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
My friend recently got this highlighter and it is GORGEOUS. I'm slightly obsessed with highlighting my face lol and I love a good gold highlighter and this highlighter is IT. First, the packaging and the ripples on the highlighter are so pretty. The highlighter itself is really smooth and buttery and it lasted all night long on my face as well and it was a rough night out the night I wore it! I think there is plenty of product as well for it to last a while and for it to be worth your money. I haven't gotten it for myself yet, I've been waiting for my birthday to come by so I can ask for it as a gift since I'm trying to watch my budget lol, but if you're looking for a single color highlighter I would definitely recommend this!
Ursulajoe ..
Sacramento, CA
I wish this was a little bit lighter because it’s a touch, just ever so slightly, too dark for my skin. I am hoping they make more with this formula because it’s really great. I apply this highlight using a damp beauty sponge and roll it onto where I want it placed and then use a side that doesn’t have product to blend it into my skin and bronzer/blush. I have worn it without foundation, with natural makeup, and full coverage and I am really pleased with it. I even mixed it with a tiny amount of Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop x Jaclyn Hill to lighten it up for my skin and it blended together beautifully. So happy for Amra! This was an amazing collab and I wouldn’t expect ABH to collab with anyone else for a new highlight formula.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!