BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I like the pretty cover packaging hold your highlighter i...2 Answers
  • When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Brittany B.
Love this highlighter, its smooth, buttery and blends nicely. Its long lasting and not super shimmery/glittery like it looks in the pan. It creates a nice glow but not as bright of one as i would have expected especially on someone as fair as myself. It is one of my top highlighters though probably simply for the packaging and the way it looks. I could pack more prodcut on to get the highlight/glow i'd like but then i feel it would look to chunky and unblended. This is the perfect amount of glow in my opinion and not overly blinding. One of my boyfriends favorites on me for that reason lol. Sad it's limited edition, I'm going to end up needing a back up. I do feel its worth the 28 dollars though if you're a highlight lover and love a nice glow.
Stephannie K.
Annandale, VA
My friend recently got this highlighter and it is GORGEOUS. I'm slightly obsessed with highlighting my face lol and I love a good gold highlighter and this highlighter is IT. First, the packaging and the ripples on the highlighter are so pretty. The highlighter itself is really smooth and buttery and it lasted all night long on my face as well and it was a rough night out the night I wore it! I think there is plenty of product as well for it to last a while and for it to be worth your money. I haven't gotten it for myself yet, I've been waiting for my birthday to come by so I can ask for it as a gift since I'm trying to watch my budget lol, but if you're looking for a single color highlighter I would definitely recommend this!
Alexia G.
Orlando
This is the best highlighter I've ever used! I walked in to Ulta looking for a highlighter that is highly pigmented and lasts all day. I had always been disappointed with the highlighters I already owned because they weren't pigmented enough for me and didn't give me that glow I was looking for. The girl at Ulta recommended the Amrezy highlighter, and I'm so glad I bought it! I literally wear this every day. I love that you can use more product or less depending on the ocassion--for class I wear it dry for a more natural look. For evening looks, I like to spray my brush with a little setting spray to get that dramatic pop of glow that I loooove. I am considering getting another one because it's limited edition lol.
Tatiana M.
Hustonville, KY
I recently received this in the mail, it’s my first ABH product I’ve used and own. It is AMAZING, it’s gorgeous, even the packaging is beautiful! It’s a interesting formula, there isn’t really any fall out when applying it and it feels more like a drier formula but it’s not powdery at all and has that wet look to it. Its got small glitters in it but they’re really small and nothing that accentuates my texture. It’s buildable which I like, sometimes I want a more subtle highlight and sometime I want my highlight to be blinding. It’s one of the few highlighters that I don’t have to work with a whole lot, a lot of highlighters look good on me from the side but straight on they leave that weird cast and this one doesn’t do that! Honestly I wish I had the money to get a backup because it’s limited edition and it’s so beautiful!! Recommend for sure
Rachel M.
Tallahassee, FL
This highlighter is THE most amazing highlighter I have ever used! You barely need any, it gives you a warm glowy, but natural look and I believe would look great on any skin tone. The packaging is gorgeous, the color and formula is gorgeous, this is definitely worth every penny and lately, I've been going more for the drugstore highlighters. You won't regret this purchase! (Pic is with just a little bit of the highlighter on and also in bad lighting. It shows up way better in better lighting and in natural light). Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Alexandra R.
Carpentersvle, IL
Let me just say this: I own 2 ABH highlighting kits and as much as I love them this takes the trophy. I just got it today and IM OBSESSED. It’s a shimmery gold-champagne finish and I love gold and champagne highlighters. It isn’t chunky with glitter at all. Honestly you don’t even feel like you got much product on the brush itself, but then when you brush it on your skin it looks amazing. It’s subtle, yet there and definitely buildable. I love that it’s a gel-powder formula, so there is NO FALLOUT. I compared to my other ABH highlights and they have much fallout but that’s okay, still love them. Everyone should get one of these since it’s limited edition. I have a feeling I’m gonna have this highlighter for a long time. The pictures are kinda blurry, but you get the gist of it. Excuse the texture on my face. Oh and I almost forgot, IT DOESNT EMPHASIZE texture! The texture on my face was because of my bronzer.
Callie G.
BEST HIGHLIGHTER IVE EVER USED!! I can’t even explain how great this highlighter is, it has blown me away with how pretty it is. It gives the perfect glow that is very buildable and can be as blinding as you want. Sometimes I’m careful with gold highlighters because I have such fair skin, but this one is beautiful on so many skin colors including my extremely pale skin. It isn’t too glittery and chunky, it’s easy to apply, and looks gorgeous when it catches the light. It beats all other highlighters I have in my collection. I love the texture, and the packaging is just a bonus. I mean how pretty does it look just in the picture!? Definitely get this if you love a good highlight!!
Jessica G.
White Plains
I wish that I could give this highlighter 10 stars. This is 100% my favorite highlighter ever created.

First of, the packaging itself is absolutely stunning. When you first buy it, it comes in a matte black box and it has gold designs on the front, and the actual highlight container is glossy black with gold designs. It has a mirror (which i love) and the design of the product looks wavy, which makes it even more appealing.

As for the actual product, it feels smooth like butter. It’s definitely buildable and blendable, and this is a shade that looks good on every skin tone.

The price is $28, which shocked me becaus I expected it to be higher, but hey, no complaints from me!!
Asma K.
Virginia
When I heard about this highlighter I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. I was so excited to buy it and give it a try. I’m obsessed with highlighter and having an absolutely blinding glow. And girlllll let me tell you, I was not disappointed. From first opening it I was in love. The way it’s packaged and it looks and to the way it swatched beautiful and felt so velvety. When I put it on my face I was even more ecstatic. Finally a highlighter that doesn’t have a bunch of glitter in it that gives me an amazing glow. You can build it up to take it the the next level. Or you can do what I do and spray your brush with any setting spray, dip it in and get yourself the amazing glow you want. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. You won’t be disappointed
Claudia B.
Charlotte
OK so I wanted to love this highlights but unfortunately I didn’t love it as much as I thought I would. My first problem if you try to pick it up without spraying your brush first then I’ll just come off a little crumbly. So you have to spray or brush first before you can make this highlight as popping as it needs to be and it’s not every day you want your highlight to look dewey. When you first open it it has kind of like this shiny plastic sheen on top that you have to scrape off before you can get to the highlights, so just keep that in mind all is all I like it just make sure you blend it well or else you’re just gonna have a harsh swipe on top of the cheek
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?