BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Geannis C.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I really like this highlighter and enjoy using it. The formula feels creamy and the color payoff is very good. It’s a nice shade that in my opinion flatters many different skin tones. Compared to other highlighters it’s reasonably priced for its size. Thumbs up from me ;-)
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
OMG!!! This highlight is amazing. The packaging is everything and the ripple in the actual highlight is beautiful. The color is perfect and no fallout at all. It melts into the skin and can be subtle or blinding. I highly recommend and will repurchase if it stays in stock.
claribel e.
Plano
It’s the perfect glow for anyone looking for something subtle and not too dramatic. It is buildable if you wanted to blind everyone in the building. It can go from work chic to club ready with just a few swatches.
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Where do i start? I love it, I love it, I freakin love it. Looks so DAMN good on so many different skin tones. I’m so happy with this purchase. It is a great investment for your make up kit because it works so well on such a wide variety of skin. The actual compact contains a good amount of product and the texture is absolutely amazing! Not alot of fall out when used with the right brushes. They killed this shade and formula. So in love.
Sabrina R.
This is the best highlighter I have literally ever tried. It has absolutely NO fallout and thats why I think it will last me a really long time. The color is beautiful and I think would go great with many skin tones. The cost is 100% worth the price . It is my go to highlighter!
Chloe T.
Tampa, FL
this highlighter is beyond gorgeous and you can go for a subtle look or a BAMMMM IN YOUR FACE GLOW! I love it and I love looking at it. ABH nailed it with this highlighter and it can be used for an every day look.
Cassandra G.
Mount Vernon
As you can see I was growing I love this product so much I was at the mall and my fiancé told me I could see your highlight from classroom I wanted to cry but definitely definitely recommend I have all of the skin and it doesn’t bother my face at all
Ky T.
This is one of the best highlighters I’ve ever used! I can’t get enough of this. I’m obsessed with how it gives such a nice natural glow. This is my go to daily highlighter! I recommend this to anyone wanting a nice natural glow. I would definitely repurchase this again!
Nichole W.
San Antonio, TX
THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE CENTURY. Not even joking this highlight looks good on so many skintones from far to dark. It is the perfect summer time glow. The new gel hybrid formula really helps fallout. It has become my new go to and I'm actually thinking of purchasing a backup.
Leslie V.
Wow!! This highlighter is good for all skin tones , it doesn’t give you that cakey or chunky glitter look if you like the dewy “wet” look this is for you ! The price is $28 which is a decent price range for the amount of product and packing !
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!