BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits o...10 Answers
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Pretty good hi-lighter. I like all Anastasia highlighters. This one can be used as a natural subtle glow or add up for a blinding glow. It gives you that wet look on your face and not all glittery. It blends beautifully over makeup. It retails for 28$
THIS HIGHLIGHTER is actually beautiful and i  love it so much it so beautiful  some pros are that it super pigmented and light weight it so not glittery i personally have a big obsession on highlighter and this is the only on i use  if i hit pan on it i will buy a new one
Hailey M.
Galveston
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this highlighter. It is beautiful on my darker skin tone and packs a glamorous punch of shine and is very beautiful. Sometimes I wear this product without foundation on or with foundation on and I found that it performs amazing both ways! I would very much recommend this product!
Rosie R.
San Gabriel , CA
Love!!!! This is my go to every day. I love that I can apply this even when I don’t have makeup on and it gives me that beautiful glow. I love that you can apply it subtle or pack it on for that dramatic glow and it doesn’t look heavy at all.
Anisha P.
The best highlighter! My go-to that I use all the time! It is so shiny and shimmery! The pigment is ridiculous. It is more of a blinding highlight (which is what I love) and not super subtle so something to keep in mind! Would 100% recommend!
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
Guys this highlight is freaking beautiful!! I’ve been using it everyday since I bought it! It makes me feel some type of way once I apply it! The texture itself feels amazing. It’s so extra and gorg, I love it!! Get it while you can guys! Limited edition! I promise you won’t regret it!
Cheyenne W.
Lakeland, FL
This is the holy grail of highlighters. If you don’t have it you need to get it. It’s smooth application, beautiful color, and pigmented formula are everything you want in a highlighter. I plan to buy more especially since they are LE
Kaylee A.
Archie, MO
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. i use this highlight constantly & it amazes me each time. they killed it with this highlight! it doesn’t show your texture, it’s so bright & wet looking & works for ever skin tone, its worth every penny. my favorite ever!
Emily C.
It is a stunning highlighter! It is subtle, especially on a pale girl like me, but when it hits the sunlight, it makes me look like a blinding golden goddess and it blends so well. Normally, golden highlighters sometimes don't work for me as it doesn't work with my skin tone and it looks like I have a golden bronze streak going down my fact, but this highlighter blends and works out perfectly for me. I bought it for $28 at my local Ulta and I do not regret the purchase one tiny bit!
Mikayla B.
Grand Haven, MI
This is a beautiful highlight. You can build it up and make it really intense or keep it natural. Definitely suggest using a more dense brush to apply it however, it’s really packed tight in the compact and you need to dig in a little more.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Hey, I’d love to see if this really works and increases our chances of receiving VoxBoxes! Also, it’s a fun way of getting to know each other ❤️ Just answer each question separately in the comments, then like other people’s comments 💜 What was the first makeup product you brought? When did you start wearing makeup? What’s your favourite makeup brand? Where do you shop the most? What makeup product could you not live without? Who’s your favourite beauty influencer(s)? What one makeup product would you recommend? Lip gloss or lip stick? Eyeliner or eyeshadow? Matte or Dewy foundation? Drugstore or high end? Hopefully this works and good luck to everyone!! 💕💕💕💕💕
Sajia S.
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?