BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca G.
Manalapan, NJ
My highlighter dreams COME TRUE!!! I am not a fan of glittery, shiny streaks on my cheekbones - I prefer glowy natural sheen and this is PERFECT! Can be built for natural to blinding finishes. The champagne color goes beautiful with any look. My new staple highlighter!!
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
GORGEOUS! Just opening the packaging made me so happy I bought this and then I put it on and WOW! The perfect highlighter! I am fair skinned and it highlighted AND warmed up my face. The texture is absolutely amazing and it feels so smooth and soft on your skin. Highly recommend!
Shariah D.
Denton, TX
I know, I’m going to sound like everyone else reviewing this highlighter, but holy poop. This highlighter is beautiful. The packaging and wave pattern really sold me and the formula itself is just magic. You can build it up to blinding and I have not been able to put it down!
Kara H.
Providence , RI
Love this highlighter! It goes on smoothly and leaves a seriously pigmented highlight on your face. You don't have to use much product to get a nice dewy glow. It can also be used wet or dry which is a really cool feature that I didn't think I would use but I actually do!
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
I LOVE this! You can really build this highlighter up to make it blinding or you can add a little bit for a subtle glow. It’s really gold and can truly be flattering on all skin types! I definitely recommend this product to everyone! You won’t regret it and it’s limited edition!
Alexis S.
Vista, CA
If I could give this product 10 stars I would.. this product is just gorgeous.. it can be subtle or blinding and has that beautiful champagne color to it.. I use this every time I do my makeup and I sometimes mix it with champagne pop by Becca and it is just gorgeous.. it blends beautifully, it doesnt bring out any texture on my face.. I’m in love!!! I will repurchase again and again!
Gina R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am in love with this highlighter!! The color is absolutely beautiful; it’s something that really looks good on every single skin tone. And the highlight is BLINDING when you build it up! but it can also be a more natural glow! If you’re looking to invest in a good highlight this is by far the best choice
Geannis C.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I really like this highlighter and enjoy using it. The formula feels creamy and the color payoff is very good. It’s a nice shade that in my opinion flatters many different skin tones. Compared to other highlighters it’s reasonably priced for its size. Thumbs up from me ;-)
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
OMG!!! This highlight is amazing. The packaging is everything and the ripple in the actual highlight is beautiful. The color is perfect and no fallout at all. It melts into the skin and can be subtle or blinding. I highly recommend and will repurchase if it stays in stock.
tahnea e.
Swatched this in the store and absolutely fell in love! Unfortunately they weren’t selling it in stores yet so I had to order it online but I’m so excited to try it out it’s soooooo pretty! It’s not a powdery highlighter it’s almost creamy and just glides on. Either way it’s beautiful!
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!