BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I like the pretty cover packaging hold your highlighter i...2 Answers
  • When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Emily C.
It is a stunning highlighter! It is subtle, especially on a pale girl like me, but when it hits the sunlight, it makes me look like a blinding golden goddess and it blends so well. Normally, golden highlighters sometimes don't work for me as it doesn't work with my skin tone and it looks like I have a golden bronze streak going down my fact, but this highlighter blends and works out perfectly for me. I bought it for $28 at my local Ulta and I do not regret the purchase one tiny bit!
Mikayla B.
Grand Haven, MI
This is a beautiful highlight. You can build it up and make it really intense or keep it natural. Definitely suggest using a more dense brush to apply it however, it’s really packed tight in the compact and you need to dig in a little more.
Haliegh F.
Kingsport, TN
Such an amazing highlighter! I have tried a few and this beats all of them by far. It has great pigmentation and goes on and blends flawlessly. My favorite part about this highlighter is that it has just a little bit of glitter payoff too!
Summer H.
Saint Francis, MN
I bought this highlight a couple weeks ago. The color is pretty unique and I would recommend using a dense brush for it. I think it could be used on a wide variety of skin tones. Personally, I think it looks best on meduim skin tones but anyone could use it. Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Maricruz N.
bridgeton
Totally AMAZING GLOWWW!!! Its easy to apply and so beautiful as well, it consists of a champagne undertone, i myself have oily skin and it doesn’t seem to be a problem for application, i would buy this product again because its a long lasting product ! Sells for 28$ via abh online
Guaty🦂 M.
Out of all the highlighters that I have, hands down this is the best one by far! Goes on so well and has such an amazing light reflect. Goes on sheer but more you apply more pigmented. I had lost my brand new one and yes I bought another.
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
What an amazing highlighter! This is the all time best collab ever that I know about!! Amrezzy and ABH knocked it out of the park with this highlighter!!! I wish that they would make it noted limited edition because so many people adore this highlighter and we hate when it’s gone it’s gone!! Highly recommend bc you can still find it out there!!!
Juanita W.
Bristol, IN
In an instant this became my favorite highlight ever. It's a lighter champagne gold color that looks great on everyone. Very shimmery, and pretty. With a light hand it can still leave you looking more natural, built up it will be as intense as you want to make it. I would hope Anastasia would bring it back so more people could pick it up, or make it a permanent addition! <3
Reni C.
San Antonio
This highlighter is a gift from the gods! It’s so shimmery but not too much to where it makes you look crazy. It’s a beautiful champagne color and just looks amazing on my combination skin. I would 100% recommend this!!
Callie M.
This has become a staple in my beauty routine! It is beautiful and glowy. It looks nice on all skin tones, and a little bit goes a long way. I like to add a little bit on top when I use other highlighters as well, to give my highlight an extra pop.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?