BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
brandon c.
N Charleston
WORTH THE HYPE amazzzinnnggg highlighter perfect for so many skin tones and is so blinding without showing off texture or leaving a cast on the cheek when you face forward highly highly recommend worth the splurge too
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
not impressed.... i went to purchase this literally three different times and decided against it. the packaging and color are beautiful but the glow isnt really delivered like i had wanted. the sun dipped glow kit performs much better unfortunately, i really wanted to love this.
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I really love the color/tone of this highlight - it is super pigmented, but definitely looks better on darker skin tones.  In the winter my skin is fairly light so it is somewhat hard to see the pigment - however it still shines amazingly and i definitely would recommend!
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
OH MY FLIPPING GOSHHHH!! Thisssssss product is my favorite makeup product I’ve ever used. If you’re looking for the PERFECT highlighter look no further. This has to be the most perfect tone, it gives your skin a dewy appearance and the most incredible glow. I’m hooked for life.
Joanna S.
Radcliff
I saw that Anastasia was coming out with this highlighter and saw soo many good reviews about this so i had to try it out my self and let me tell you .. it was absolutely stunning glided on perfectly and the glow was freakinnn amazing i cant even explain how good this highlighter is i was very impressed and happy about it ! 😍
Gabby M.
Once you see this in person it’s impossible to not want to buy it. This is so eye catching and just so beautiful pressed in the compact alone. This is so beautiful on the skin and very smooth. This is one of the best highlighters I own for sure. Definitely get your hands on this.
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Had to review this... Such an amazing and beautiful highlight 😍 worth the hype! Also love every single abh product I've tried (brow pomade, brow wiz, clear brow gel, lip gloss, eye shadows, highlighter) worth the money and never a bad experience yet! Would give 10 stars if I could
🌟🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
Shariah D.
Denton, TX
I know, I’m going to sound like everyone else reviewing this highlighter, but holy poop. This highlighter is beautiful. The packaging and wave pattern really sold me and the formula itself is just magic. You can build it up to blinding and I have not been able to put it down!
Kyra A.
Fall River
Picture seriously doesn’t do it any justice . Pigmented on its own & even more blinding when wet . One of my holy grail products , barely use anything else since I’ve gotten this ! Deff would repurchase over & over .
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!