BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Emanuela R.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite highlighter ever! I had to buy it right away and I didn’t regret it one bit! It gives the beautiful wet and shiny look. Blends effortlessly and stays on all day. It’s perfect for every skin tone and a little bit goes a long way!
Maria E.
Franklin, WI
This highlighter is beautiful and so pigmented.  The color looks great on all skin tones in my opinion and the product itself is so soft.  The powder is finely milled which gives you perfect application.  I'm so glad that I bought this to add to my highlighter collection.
Lisa H.
San Angelo, TX
This is my ride or die highlighter! I didn't think that I would love this highlighter as much as I do. I have tried to use other highlighters but nothing compares to this! It is the prefect golden highlighter. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Cael H.
Augusta, GA
Best powder highlighter I’ve ever used hands down. I don’t know what kind of African voodoo witchcraft they used to make this, but Hail to the Guardians of the Watch Towers of the North, by the power of Mother and Earth, I INVOKE THEE hunty! 🙌🏼🧙🏼‍♀️
Emily B.
Little Falls, NJ
This highlight is AMAZING I truly use it almost every day in the summer. I can wear it all night when going out and have it look amazing when I get back home. It is very bright but if applied lightly it can be worn as an every day highlight as well
giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
My current favorite highlighter! I’ve never used such a beautiful highlight that I’m so in love with. The formulation is so great it’s not a cream, but it’s not a powdery formula either it feels so smooth! It gives the skin such a flawless glow! It’s perfect for every skin tone. You also get a lot of product it’s not a little tiny highlighter. The packaging is also to die for! I’m definitely going to repurchase a back up for when I’m done with this one because I use it every single day! I can’t live without it.
Sherri A.
Cincinnati, OH
This highlighter is absolutely beautiful. I love the champagne tone it leaves on my actual skin tone. I use it to define my brows and give my cheek bones a shimmery shine! I would buy again, but the best part is that A LITTLE GOES A VERY LONG WAY.
Chan K.
United states
Such a beautiful formula. The undertone in the highlight looks amazing on so many different skin tones and pairs nicely with so many different looks. I also love that you can add a little for a nice natural sheen or build it up to a blinding glow.
Sara H.
I was told by a worker in Sephora that this was limited edition. This made me so upset because this is hands down my all time favorite highlight. I have a medium skin tone and I love the way this looks. I felt that it had good pigmentation and application was very smooth. Easy to work with and I HIGHLY recommend if you can still purchase it.
Karen F.
Bellevue, WA
SO SAD ITS LIMITED:( This is my go to highlight. Its blinding and not glittery (thankgod) You can make this look natural and wet by using it gentle. This is golden with pink undertones (not to pink though) This is perfect for pretty much different skin tones, wish they make this permanent.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?